AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

On 4/10/2024 at 4:55 PM, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Omg please do share the folder 🤩 I'm so happy that you had saved my images as well. Thank you sooo much :kiss: It's really wonderful that you saved yours as well as other users images. I thought all the Bing images were lost forever and I would never see my images ever again. Please do share your creations as well. I used to love seeing your images. I miss the fun times we all had creating AI Lana images. I wish they would unblock Lana's name on Bing. 

I've finally found the time to sort and upload them. That's why it took so long - there were so many, I wanted to bring a bit of order into the collection before sharing. 

If you click on the link, you'll see the folder "00 by others". Inside are all the creations by other users I've saved in the last months. Unfortunately I'm unable to credit them - never intended to share the pics, but I don't know exactly which are yours and besides, there are such tons of pics, I couldn't try looking for specific authors. Hope nobody minds I share them. Just loved and saved them for my collection 😊 thanks to everyone for creating these. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i3EtAfdIq3L0HHwWBJyCS6o77FrEtHoR?usp=sharing 

Most of yours are probably in the "fantasy and fairy tale" one. 

It was expensive watch it 

On 4/21/2024 at 8:18 AM, Olympia said:

I've finally found the time to sort and upload them. That's why it took so long - there were so many, I wanted to bring a bit of order into the collection before sharing. 

If you click on the link, you'll see the folder "00 by others". Inside are all the creations by other users I've saved in the last months. Unfortunately I'm unable to credit them - never intended to share the pics, but I don't know exactly which are yours and besides, there are such tons of pics, I couldn't try looking for specific authors. Hope nobody minds I share them. Just loved and saved them for my collection 😊 thanks to everyone for creating these. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i3EtAfdIq3L0HHwWBJyCS6o77FrEtHoR?usp=sharing 

Woohoo thank you sooo much :kiss: Yup most of my creations are in the fantasy folder. I'm so happy to see them again :party:

I don't think anyone will mind. On the other hand users who hadn't saved their creations will be extremely happy that you had saved their images which gives them a chance to witness them once again. You've organized all the images really well. You've got a lovely collection of AI images of Lana :thankyou:

On 4/21/2024 at 8:18 AM, Olympia said:

On 4/20/2024 at 6:18 PM, Olympia said:

I love seeing my Jenna Gribbons pics in there!! that was probably one of my favorite prompts

6 hours ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Woohoo thank you sooo much :kiss: Yup most of my creations are in the fantasy folder. I'm so happy to see them again :party:

You're most welcome. 

6 hours ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

I don't think anyone will mind. On the other hand users who hadn't saved their creations will be extremely happy that you had saved their images which gives them a chance to witness them once again. You've organized all the images really well. You've got a lovely collection of AI images of Lana :thankyou:

Thanks 😊 I think I got more AI than real pics of her 😅

6 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

me too but I kinda ran out of ideas towards the end. bing barely lets you make anything anymore celebrity or not :pft:

I'm afraid we'll get ideas when the new era starts, but it probably won't work again 😢

6 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I love seeing my Jenna Gribbons pics in there!! that was probably one of my favorite prompts

❤️ They turned out so well, like many others by you. 

It was expensive watch it