Elle

Mexico City, MX @ Foro Sol - August 15th, 2023

The fact her band have rehearsed cinnamon girl but she doesn’t sing it - the violet blue green red visuals in the background and backup singers in chorus. I wish she’d do it to track with all the instruments and sing it fully like she did a few times in 2019. I don’t get the same excitement for seeing the videos from her shows as i did in 2015-18 just because I never hear her voice as much as I want to in the live performances. And I am still very much a fan so it’s not that. Anyways its still so amazing to see her perform to that crowd in Mexico.

3 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I really want to know how Lana felt and acted before and after the show. We need a documentary :crying:

Praying she pulls out all that Chuck footage for us one day

Lana Del Rey AKA Did you know that there was a girl named Lizzy Grant: The documentary

(LDRAKADYKTTWAGNLGTD)

Hi all, I created a new topic for the second show tonight so we can use that one for updates so this one doesn't get super long having discussion for both shows in one! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana: that’s why they call me Lanita
White English speaking Twitter users: that’s so problematique!!!

Mexicans last night: Lana, hermana, ya eres mexicana :oprah4: