Elle

Mexico City, MX @ Foro Sol - August 15th, 2023

52 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I mean that goes without saying that fans are never going to agree on a setlist. But still, there could be an effort made to at least play more songs from her most recent album. It's giving the NFR tour where she sang very little from the eponymously named album. :agree:

I don't remember people complaining about setlists up until the LA to the Moon Tour (which still had an incredible setlist).

I mean, she even gave us Gods and Monsters multiple times. :defeated:

10 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

this show was so amazing woah. but tonight she should sing not all those who wander... "ive been wearing the same damn clothes for three damn days.."

😂

I genuinely don’t get the repeated meltdowns over the set list like it only seems bad because this like the 20th show that you’ve watched via livestream 

after seeing her at OSL, it works perfectly and there are really no duds during it (other than maybe bartender which kinda sucks the energy down) 

24 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Not really. She had more upbeat songs and also the guest performances were solid. 

Mostly BTD songs, unsufferably high backing vocals/playback, and scenography wise not memorable either.

The guest collaborations were great though.

28 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I genuinely don’t get the repeated meltdowns over the set list like it only seems bad because this like the 20th show that you’ve watched via livestream 

after seeing her at OSL, it works perfectly and there are really no duds during it (other than maybe bartender which kinda sucks the energy down) 

yup yup if there’s any song that HAS to be changed it’s Bartender. The rest are all fine. If you’re complaining about the set list being the same show after show, maybe it’s time to put the phone down and not watch a lq live stream

22 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

yup yup if there’s any song that HAS to be changed it’s Bartender. The rest are all fine. If you’re complaining about the set list being the same show after show, maybe it’s time to put the phone down and not watch a lq live stream

Bartender may be hard to get rid of now that she does her hair during that song. Not sure what other song would work for that. 

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Bartender may be hard to get rid of now that she does her hair during that song. Not sure what other song would work for that. 

Idk she should do Sunmeryime Sadness with this because of "Done my hair up real big, beauty queen style" :makeup:

url%5D

1 hour ago, Marius said:

Is the second date sold out as well? Ed said „130k of them over two nights”. :cryney2:

There are still tickets for general admission; tickets were selling faster lately. It would've been sold out if announced right after the first one got sold out.

hoping for another packed crowd tonight!

12 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Paris, Texas, Sweet, Violets for Roses or If You Lie Down With Me could all work with it. There’s nothing about Bartender that seems key to getting her hair done 

13 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

Paris, Texas (Extended Version) :oic2:

I was thinking the same. paris, texas would be the perfect substitute 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

42 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I think she should just do Candy Necklace in place of Bartender. Candy Necklace is a highlight of the show and wasn’t even written on the set for last night, there’s no reason to remove it and still be doing bartender, even though it is one of my favorites.