LDRO

BTD: 2013 Sales

Honestly, I believe that BTD has passed 4M mark.  :judgingu2:

It has already.  :D

It sold 3.4m last year (confirmed by IFPI) and accumulated 603k sales "points" on mediatraffic until it fell off the chart at the end of March. (The first post on this thread is missing points from week 13.)

Given that mediatraffic underestimated the album's sales last year (they had 2.9m instead of 3.4), it's pretty much a given that BTD passed 4 million sales at least a couple weeks ago. :whitney:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

I'm impressed with this album, it has proved to be such a good seller i mean it was released a year and 5 months ago and is STILL selling good! It will reach 700K in the US soon and it will reach 800K probably (maybe by the end of the year, the album gains on sales for no reasons)

I'm impressed with this album, it has proved to be such a good seller i mean it was released a year and 5 months ago and is STILL selling good! It will reach 700K in the US soon and it will reach 800K probably (maybe by the end of the year, the album gains on sales for no reasons)

probably when she released tropico, it will gain sells

BORN TO SLAY. Yesssss, she may not be a single artist b ut this album has sold strong and steady for nearly 2 years, she ain't no Rihanna flash in the pan album every 6 months BS artist, she keeps it real. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. x.

:agree2:

ZnjKh7o.png

Updated:

Week 30 (July 27th) - 20,000 [x]
Week 31 (August 3rd) - 19,000 [x]

Week 32 (August 10th) - 19,000 [x]

Week 33 (August 17th) - 21,000 [x]
Week 34 (August 24th) - 23,000 [x]
Week 35 (August 31st) - 27,000 [x]
Week 36 (September 7th) - 29,000 [x]
Week 37 (September 14th) - 27,000 [x]
Week 38 (September 21st) - 33,000 [x]
Week 39 (September 28th) - 27,000 [x]
Week 40 (October 5th) - 28,000 [x]
Week 41 (October 12th) - 25,000 [x]
Week 42 (October 19th) - 21,000 [x]
Week 43 (October 26th) - 21,000 [x]
Week 44 (November 2nd) - 21,000 [x]
Week 45 (November 9th) - 22,000 [x]
Week 46 (November 16th) - 21,000 [x]

Total Sales of 2013: 1,007,000

Total Sales All-Time: ~4,407,000 (2012 IFPI estimate+2013 mediatraffic points)

Edited by Mauri8396

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

My god the longevity of this album... 

It's crazy.

Young and Beautiful has just re-entered the top #15 singles chart here in Australia after it's #9 debut months ago. Paradise is also in the top #20 albums as well.

Good music sticks around i guess, plus now that all the hype has died down and all the BS press lashings, people have kinda cooled off and just started enjoying the fucking music.

It's crazy.

Young and Beautiful has just re-entered the top #15 singles chart here in Australia after it's #9 debut months ago. Paradise is also in the top #20 albums as well.

Good music sticks around i guess, plus now that all the hype has died down and all the BS press lashings, people have kinda cooled off and just started enjoying the fucking music.

Born To Die is ALWAYS on iTunes top whatever, it's insaneeeeeee. She's a classic. Both ahead and behind of the current time.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png