ultrabanisters

Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake - 3rd October 2023

Anybody know where we can find the full videos of the PA show that are on the Lanaboards instagram? They’re all great angles and during blue jeans she read my sign, laughed,  and blew my wife a kiss (please kiss my wife sign) . And I’m really trying to find the up close video of this moment 😭

On 10/3/2023 at 6:18 PM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'd like to report that THREE lanaboards girlies made it to barricade!!! @jaesana @mermaidmotelxo and i!!! happy we met up on a whim today and manifested barricade. :trisha:

twas fantastic... wow wow wow a night i will never ever in a million years forget. met so many awesome people. being surrounded by lana fans all day was literally heaven on earth lol

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Hello Lana fans!! I was at the concert this Tuesday, I got barricade! ☺️ Such an amazing show, she looked flawless, her voice was insane live. I cried so much as my emotions took over lol Does anyone know who takes pics and videos for Lana? There was a woman with a camera as well as her cell phone right in front of the stage. I know she got some videos of the front crowd as well as pictures. I cannot for the life of me find who she is or where any of her pictures would be on social media. ANY help would be greatly appreciated 🥺🥺🥰

On 10/6/2023 at 10:26 AM, jaesana said:

twas fantastic... wow wow wow a night i will never ever in a million years forget. met so many awesome people. being surrounded by lana fans all day was literally heaven on earth lol

such an amazing day🖤🖤🖤

On 10/3/2023 at 1:42 PM, ultrabanisters said:

what happened :air:

i am awful and just seeing this now, but they really weren’t budging with the whole gates at 2 thing, the guy standing out front not letting people in was so rude i did not appreciate it :/