ultrabanisters

Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake - 3rd October 2023

Just now, Wait For Life said:

I have lived in PA my entire life and never have I heard of Burgettstown 

It's 30ish min outside of Pittsburgh and has to be referred to this by Live Nation/Ticketmaster as Burgettstown for legal reasons, everyone on this side of the state knows this and it's been like that for decades.

7 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

It's 30ish min outside of Pittsburgh and has to be referred to this by Live Nation/Ticketmaster as Burgettstown for legal reasons, everyone on this side of the state knows this and it's been like that for decades.

Oh okay… I live closer to Harrisburg

50 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I have lived in PA my entire life and never have I heard of Burgettstown 

omg you’re a pa girlie too??

it’s right next to Pittsburgh 

2 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Has she been doing presale for these dates? I'm really worried it's going to be hard to get tickets with NYC/Philly area people trying to get tickets and I'm going to be devastated if I can't see Lana in my home city.

presale starts Friday 

"Don’t forget me"

I looked at other artists performing at this place to see what ticket prices are like and the Pit general admission tickets are going for like $500 - $1000 each :eek3:

I really hope they are resale tickets and thats why the prices are so high because :coffee:

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I looked at other artists performing at this place to see what ticket prices are like and the Pit general admission tickets are going for like $500 - $1000 each :eek3:

I really hope they are resale tickets and thats why the prices are so high because :coffee:

That seems way too high, but I don’t know that venue too well sooooo :eek3:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

That seems way too high, but I don’t know that venue too well sooooo :eek3:

Yeah like the cheapest tickets are about $60, which is about what I expected, and the front row seated tickets are between $200 - $300, which also makes sense but idk why the general admission pit tickets jump so high after that lol

8 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Yeah like the cheapest tickets are about $60, which is about what I expected, and the front row seated tickets are between $200 - $300, which also makes sense but idk why the general admission pit tickets jump so high after that lol

I didn’t understand why the Rogers, AR pit tickets were so much cheaper than the other seats. Like $95 I think lol 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I’m 30 minutes away from the venue. PLEASE NOTE: this pavilion is HELLISH to get to. My coworker went to a concert 3 hours before it started and he didn’t make it into the venue because of traffic backed all the way up. He was stuck for 4 hours.

I think I’ll be Ubering that morning very early or perhaps even the night before with a bunch of stuff packed. I’m getting front row girlies 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

24 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I didn’t understand why the Rogers, AR pit tickets were so much cheaper than the other seats. Like $95 I think lol 

Maybe they start out that low but then because of ticketmaster's dynamic pricing, the prices go way up lol

Also I think this might be a smaller venue than the Rogers one, so more demand potentially 

1 minute ago, jaesana said:

I’m 30 minutes away from the venue. PLEASE NOTE: this pavilion is HELLISH to get to. My coworker went to a concert 3 hours before it started and he didn’t make it into the venue because of traffic backed all the way up. He was stuck for 4 hours.

I think I’ll be Ubering that morning very early or perhaps even the night before with a bunch of stuff packed. I’m getting front row girlies 

omg thanks for the heads up! I will be getting there very early then too lol

Star Lake is pretty reasonably priced, those big country acts are more expensive because people are insane about those people in these areas and will pay insane amounts to see them but I don't think it will get anywhere near $500

8 minutes ago, jaesana said:

The Venue can be hellish to get to if you don't know what you're doing. There's multiple ways to get to it, but everyone takes one way and it bottlenecks. I'd say if youre going in the morning you're fine and if you're not just research alternate routes if you're driving in from Pittsburgh. The venue has maps on their site.

NYC/NJ/Philly people better not buy up the tickets and then try to resell last minute when they decide they actually can't go, I'm gonna be mad I've been waiting over a decade to see her and have waited until she came here because it never worked out other places.

6 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

The Venue can be hellish to get to if you don't know what you're doing. There's multiple ways to get to it, but everyone takes one way and it bottlenecks. I'd say if youre going in the morning you're fine and if you're not just research alternate routes if you're driving in from Pittsburgh. The venue has maps on their site.

NYC/NJ/Philly people better not buy up the tickets and then try to resell last minute when they decide they actually can't go, I'm gonna be mad I've been waiting over a decade to see her and have waited until she came here because it never worked out other places.

I’m probably going to Uber super early that morning around 6am. I have a feeling other fans will camp out overnight, no?

Just now, jaesana said:

I’m probably going to Uber super early that morning around 6am. I have a feeling other fans will camp out overnight, no?

It's not really the kind of venue that you can camp out at if i remember correctly, but i've never been to a show there where the artist was even worth getting there more than an hour ahead of time. You'll be front row if you get there in the morning and have pit tickets

4 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

It's not really the kind of venue that you can camp out at if i remember correctly, but i've never been to a show there where the artist was even worth getting there more than an hour ahead of time. You'll be front row if you get there in the morning and have pit tickets

True. I think showing up super early in the morning with a clear bag full of essentials should hold me over for the day.

1 minute ago, jaesana said:

True. I think showing up super early in the morning with a clear bag full of essentials should hold me over for the day.

The venue has also been offering this "Fast Lane Upgrade" for early entrance for several concerts for a $15 add-on. Possible they will offer this for Lana and you would be able to add on at any time https://concerts.livenation.com/event/16005E7D874A12E5?_gl=1*1rsdulu*_gcl_au*MTM2NjAxNjM3NS4xNjkyNjIyMDA2*_ga*MTI0OTcyNzc2Ni4xNjkyNjIyMDA4*_ga_H1KKSGW33X*MTY5MjYzMTAxNC4yLjEuMTY5MjYzMTAyMy4wLjAuMA..&_ga=2.148842167.1820510380.1692622008-1249727766.1692622008