ultrabanisters

Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake - 3rd October 2023

1 minute ago, KillForLove said:

The venue has also been offering this "Fast Lane Upgrade" for early entrance for several concerts for a $15 add-on. Possible they will offer this for Lana and you would be able to add on at any time https://concerts.livenation.com/event/16005E7D874A12E5?_gl=1*1rsdulu*_gcl_au*MTM2NjAxNjM3NS4xNjkyNjIyMDA2*_ga*MTI0OTcyNzc2Ni4xNjkyNjIyMDA4*_ga_H1KKSGW33X*MTY5MjYzMTAxNC4yLjEuMTY5MjYzMTAyMy4wLjAuMA..&_ga=2.148842167.1820510380.1692622008-1249727766.1692622008

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

7 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

Why does StubHub already have tickets available for this?

people trying to list tickets they dont have yet to try and make more money

tickets are NOT ON SALE YET. DO NOT PURCHASE RESALE

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

50 minutes ago, jaesana said:

Just to clarify… the site tickets-center is fake yes? They are already selling for the concert for StarLake

edit: the post above mine

Yeah, tickets don't officially go on sale until Friday, so anyone selling tickets right now wouldn't have them yet so its likely a scam

I really hope resale opens up. I have two tickets that I’d like to give to some LB Pittsburgh fans. I ended up getting a pit ticket for just myself on StubHub 

Edit: I didn’t intentionally buy them in order to sell- I originally wanted the two seats but made an impulse decision to buy pit 🤧

24 minutes ago, jaesana said:

I really hope resale opens up. I have two tickets that I’d like to give to some LB Pittsburgh fans. I ended up getting a pit ticket for just myself on StubHub 

you had some good luck! Where are the seats?
If the ticket I stupidly bought from a reseller ends up being legitimate I’ll be selling it at cost since I got one in the sale this morning. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, Pink Champagne said:

you had some good luck! Where are the seats?
If the ticket I stupidly bought from a reseller ends up being legitimate I’ll be selling it at cost since I got one in the sale this morning. 

I got two good seats. Section 3 Row K seats 13-14. 

On 9/20/2023 at 4:52 PM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so i contacted the venue, apparently we won't be able to line up super early in the day. lots open up at 3:30pm. that honestly makes me nervous not being able to line up till the lots open.

Oop I intended to arrive incredibly early. Would they just like kick me out? Lol

15 hours ago, jaesana said:

Oop I intended to arrive incredibly early. Would they just like kick me out? Lol

most likely. idk if like they have a gate up before the parking lot or not? i've never been to this venue before.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

8 hours ago, Pink Champagne said:

What do we think the Uber/Lyft situation is going to be like? Genuinely scared :crai:

i'm scared too. i wanna line up early but the parking lot only opens at 3:30pm so i can't bring my car if i wanna line up earlier than that i assume. but i heard it's a nightmare to leave the venue so idk if i wanna uber or lyft.. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Hi I have 2 lawn tickets for sale. Says section lawn8, but i think its GA. Panic bought when the price was way too high and now I can’t even go to this concert (seeing her on another date) lol. They’re in my ticketmaster account and ready to transfer. Message me! 

On 9/25/2023 at 6:29 PM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm scared too. i wanna line up early but the parking lot only opens at 3:30pm so i can't bring my car if i wanna line up earlier than that i assume. but i heard it's a nightmare to leave the venue so idk if i wanna uber or lyft.. 

so i’m wondering if they will let people without cars in to lineup before the lot opens? if that makes sense…. 

17 hours ago, violettiaras said:

Hi I have 2 lawn tickets for sale. Says section lawn8, but i think its GA. Panic bought when the price was way too high and now I can’t even go to this concert (seeing her on another date) lol. They’re in my ticketmaster account and ready to transfer. Message me! 

same with me! i just got a pit ticket and would love for the seat i bought during the initial sale to go to someone on here… the seat is in section 2 and all ready to transfer :) also i am selling for a little bit less than what i initially paid for it, so wayyyy less than what tickets in those first 3 sections are currently going for👀