ultrabanisters

Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake - 3rd October 2023

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

that's what i'm wondering too :crai:

The last two venues I’ve been at let people line up before the lots opened. Double check with the venue, but most seem to let you line up early. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Quincy said:

The last two venues I’ve been at let people line up before the lots opened. Double check with the venue, but most seem to let you line up early. 

yeah i think i'll still check out the scene in the early morning. the crappy thing about this venue is there's no where to park my car and walk if the lots don't open until 2, but i still wanna line up. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, mermaidmotelxo said:

i’ll do some digging and try to find out… i’ve actually live in pgh my whole life and have been to this venue a million times, but never that early :/ 

let us know what you find out :yesnod:

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yeah i think i'll still check out the scene in the early morning. the crappy thing about this venue is there's no where to park my car and walk if the lots don't open until 2, but i still wanna line up. 

That’s what I did here in Brandon. I know it’s a smaller venue, but I’m surprised there aren’t a lot more people and it’s after 3. There were 25 at dawn and there’s maybe 50-60 now. I was expecting a lot more. But if the lots open at 2, I’d think you’ll get people coming in sooner. 

alright so i called and apparently they aren’t letting anyone in to line up unti 2 even if you were dropped off… honestly i’m taking it with a grain of salt the girl i talked to said she thinks that will be the case but she didn’t seem 100% certain… regardless i’m still going early to check it out… this venue is a mess haha just google and see what happened with the dead and company concert here this summer🥴🥴

29 minutes ago, Quincy said:

That’s what I did here in Brandon. I know it’s a smaller venue, but I’m surprised there aren’t a lot more people and it’s after 3. There were 25 at dawn and there’s maybe 50-60 now. I was expecting a lot more. But if the lots open at 2, I’d think you’ll get people coming in sooner. 

just curious, in brandon were the lots open then? or is it the same situation as pittsburgh? i’m just debating if i should get dropped off or if i should bring my car… i may call back the day before and check again about lining up

3 minutes ago, mermaidmotelxo said:

alright so i called and apparently they aren’t letting anyone in to line up unti 2 even if you were dropped off… honestly i’m taking it with a grain of salt the girl i talked to said she thinks that will be the case but she didn’t seem 100% certain… regardless i’m still going early to check it out… this venue is a mess haha just google and see what happened with the dead and company concert here this summer🥴🥴

yeah i heard it's a mess for parking and leaving the venue :crai:

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, mermaidmotelxo said:

just curious, in brandon were the lots open then? or is it the same situation as pittsburgh? i’m just debating if i should get dropped off or if i should bring my car… i may call back the day before and check again about lining up

I’m here now. Lots are still closed 

15 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yeah i heard it's a mess for parking and leaving the venue :crai:

literally the worst🤮 

14 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I’m here now. Lots are still closed 

ooh gotcha, so those people were dropped off then? i am just apprehensive bc this venue is literally in the middle of nowhere :/

5 minutes ago, mermaidmotelxo said:

literally the worst🤮 

ooh gotcha, so those people were dropped off then? i am just apprehensive bc this venue is literally in the middle of nowhere :/

A lot of people dropped off. A few cars have been parked in the road too. Just hanging out. Surprised they weren’t told to leave yet. 

43 minutes ago, mermaidmotelxo said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/pittsburgh/news/star-lake-traffic-dead-and-company/

leave plenty of time girls :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

21 hours ago, mermaidmotelxo said:

i’ll do some digging and try to find out… i’ve actually live in pgh my whole life and have been to this venue a million times, but never that early :/ 

My plan is to get there super super early around 7am. The worst thing they could do is kick me out and I would just like... walk down to Star Lake Lane or something lol. But I really want to meet you guys! I have tons of friendship bracelets :)

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

28 minutes ago, Cordon Gole said:

This is absolutely one of the worst as far as fan experience and getting in/out — dreadful place!

Yep and this will be my first pit experience so Im bracing myself for a long day

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

2 hours ago, jaesana said:

My plan is to get there super super early around 7am. The worst thing they could do is kick me out and I would just like... walk down to Star Lake Lane or something lol. But I really want to meet you guys! I have tons of friendship bracelets :)

absolutely🖤🖤🖤 my goal is to be barricade i hope we all get it🤞🏻🤞🏻