ultrabanisters

Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake - 3rd October 2023

3 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'll also be trying to line up in the morning if we don't get kicked out 

yep🙃🙃 but we also got that message about “arriving early” so idk what they want us to do…. this venue is notoriously disorganized lmao 

ooh also have any other venues on tour done a “pre show party” like this one will be?? i ofc don’t expect lana to be there haha, buttttt being in this fandom for 10 years, i know it might be possible that rob and/or one of her siblings would make an appearance👀👀 and ofc only the die hard fans will know who they are lmao🤣

I have three questions for those who have previously attended show 

1. What time does Lana come on? It says the show starts at eight, but is that when Nikki Lane performs or Lana? I am hoping to miss Nikki’s whole set  okay with missing some of Nikki’s set to get merch but obviously none of Lana’s

2. What are merch lines like? How long do you wait and do they still have all sizes available when you get there? 

3. This is less of a short answer and more like I need tips, but I’m in section 9 row T, I’m 5’2, and I have an iPhone 12 so could someone tell me how to take good quality pictures and videos? :omfg:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, crazyforyou said:

I have three questions for those who have previously attended show 

1. What time does Lana come on? It says the show starts at eight, but is that when Nikki Lane performs or Lana? I am hoping to miss Nikki’s whole set  okay with missing some of Nikki’s set to get merch but obviously none of Lana’s

2. What are merch lines like? How long do you wait and do they still have all sizes available when you get there? 

3. This is less of a short answer and more like I need tips, but I’m in section 9 row T, I’m 5’2, and I have an iPhone 12 so could someone tell me how to take good quality pictures and videos? :omfg:

Lana will most likely come on between 9:15-9:30. 

Merch lines get long, but unless you’re arriving close to show time, there should still be plenty of items left. They seemed to have a variety of sizes. I went line at a few shows and the wait is usually like 5-15 minutes. I do know that the tour jacket is sold out. 

Your best bet is to take videos of the video boards. Your seat is off to the side and height could be a challenge. I had a similar seat in Dallas, but a bit closer. It was hard with tall people in front of me to get good quality pics/vids of the stage.

The picture in my signature is one of the favorite pictures I’ve taken on this tour and it’s not super zoomed in! It’s all about perspective and framing. Unless you have a pro camera (which aren’t allowed), are in the pit or have a close seat, it’s very hard to get clear zoomed in pictures of her on stage. 

You could also take pictures of the stage when scenes come on the video board that speak to you. You don’t have to zoom in super far and it’s a neat perspective to see the band in front of the animated screen. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

47 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Lana will most likely come on between 9:15-9:30. 

Merch lines get long, but unless you’re arriving close to show time, there should still be plenty of items left. They seemed to have a variety of sizes. I went line at a few shows and the wait is usually like 5-15 minutes. I do know that the tour jacket is sold out. 

Your best bet is to take videos of the video boards. Your seat is off to the side and height could be a challenge. I had a similar seat in Dallas, but a bit closer. It was hard with tall people in front of me to get good quality pics/vids of the stage.

The picture in my signature is one of the favorite pictures I’ve taken on this tour and it’s not super zoomed in! It’s all about perspective and framing. Unless you have a pro camera (which aren’t allowed), are in the pit or have a close seat, it’s very hard to get clear zoomed in pictures of her on stage. 

You could also take pictures of the stage when scenes come on the video board that speak to you. You don’t have to zoom in super far and it’s a neat perspective to see the band in front of the animated screen. 

thank you!

so what time does the opener come on? 8:00 and then like half hour set and then half hour later Lana comes on?

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

3 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

thank you!

so what time does the opener come on? 8:00 and then like half hour set and then half hour later Lana comes on?

The opener is usually on at 7:30 or 8. Plays for maybe 45 minutes. Then there’s a break. Lana is usually fashionably late. She will play for roughly 75-90 minutes. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879