ultrabanisters

Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake - 3rd October 2023

9 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Was it more than what has been posted on the Lanabords Insta? https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx9dFjROQKo/

Isn’t this sort of her usual thank you speech to her crew?

The full speech was actually 5 minutes long! I recorded the whole thing from Rob’s livestream, but it’s sort of hard to hear her clearly. It’s quite echoey. I’m about to go to sleep, but I’ll give it a listen after I wake up and see how much if it I can transcribe (I work as a transcriptionist for my full-time job, so I’m used to trying to transcribe audio that can sometimes be low-quality or unclear lol) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

The full speech was actually 5 minutes long! I recorded the whole thing from Rob’s livestream, but it’s sort of hard to hear her clearly. It’s quite echoey. I’m about to go to sleep, but I’ll give it a listen after I wake up and see how much if it I can transcribe (I work as a transcriptionist for my full-time job, so I’m used to trying to transcribe audio that can sometimes be low-quality or unclear lol) x

there's another video on tiktok and you can hear everything loud and clear. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

7 hours ago, Elle said:

i have a pretty good video of most of the speech and you can hear her really well! 

Despite the venue being a MESS, this show blew the 2018 show I saw out of the water.

She was dressed and styled up, her band sounded incredible, she wasn't relying on backtrack, and the visual production was insane!! 

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

A fan asked Lana after the show last night if this would be her last tour for a while and this is her response https://www.tiktok.com/@pnkluvr/video/7285987629810847022?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7286122857649243690

she looked like it was a no to 'is this your last tour' before she even clarified 'for a while' :pout:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

A fan asked Lana after the show last night if this would be her last tour for a while and this is her response https://www.tiktok.com/@pnkluvr/video/7285987629810847022?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7286122857649243690

Lana asks "Here?" before saying she/they would love to continue but can't because of the outdoor venues closing for winter. So my delulu mode is back on for more shows next year :candy:

This was one of her best shows. So many of my mutuals attended and for barricade, so I got to live through them, lol. She was glowing last night as per usual <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

16 hours ago, Elle said:

Hope was cut too. Both Summertime & Hope were on the printed setlist for tonight, but were not performed x

It broke my heart that she didn’t do DYKTATUOB at the show I attended :rip:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

It’s our second to last show after five months, and since this is about as far north as I think we’ll go for a very long time I just thought - well, it’s just for me - but I just wanted to take a minute since we’re all together and there’s never… I mean when do you ever have 22,000 people together so… I thought we could take a minute to, um, put our wishes on the table just for a second - each person’s individual wish and just keep it in mind and put it out there because 22,000 heads are better than one. And um I just wanted so say a quick little blessing to the powers that be that every single person who has their own you know individual dream may they know that like every person’s heart’s desires is a God given desire and it’s not selfish to want whatever you want. I’m living mine now 20 years later than I thought I would and it’s all on God’s time - it’s all on somebody’s time - but um, so just to end it you know if anyone came in lonely I hope that they met somebody, met a friend. If anyone brought their boyfriend I hope that they fell in love with their girlfriend by watching them fall in love with the music. Since I don’t know when we’ll really see anyone after West Virginia I just wanted to thank my beautiful dancers…. [break]. I’m a woman of very, very few words but I just wanted to say thank you to you and to just every city I’ve gone to before this and I also wanna let you know, for what it’s worth, every ticket every dollar it is poured right back into the city because it’s not about that for me and I know that that sounds cheesy but I do it because I love it, I don’t need to, I just love it and we’re all about the places that we’ve been to and um we’re just gonna leave quickly after West Virginia so I just wanted to kinda just say hello, goodbye.. I hope it’s not the last time we see you soon and in the meantime we’re gonna do the title track off of my last album Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard.