Sign in to follow this  
lanasozempicpen

Lana v. Ticketmaster

I was thinking the same the other day, back when you actually had to stay in a physical line to get your tickets. Sure, it sucks for fans who don’t live nearby a ticket booth, but I think it worked okay-ish most of the time? I remember getting up at like 3 to take the subway and stay in line until morning to get tickets. It’s a lot of work and most people might not be able to or willing to go through that, but still, it’s an option I don’t think exists anymore
? It felt a bit more fair, although tickets would sell out fast that way too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 8/25/2023 at 3:03 PM, 420cait said:

what's going on with ticket master? i been busy asf lately

The ticket purchasing debacle yesterday. I haven’t used them in many years until then. I figured they were bad, but the experience was downright criminal. I had NO IDEA it was that awful. Scammy pricing tactics and total BS that every. single. time. you tried to buy a ticket, the system told you someone else got it. For fuck sake, fix the site or change the way the queue “works,” because it didn’t work at all. 

I tried to buy individual tickets at least 100 times and got shut down every time. Once I went to buy lawn seats, it said they were available, but it wouldn’t let me buy a single one due to being “sold out.” I refreshed the page and they were still available.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

27 minutes ago, Quincy said:

The ticket purchasing debacle yesterday. I haven’t used them in many years until then. I figured they were bad, but the experience was downright criminal. I had NO IDEA it was that awful. Scammy pricing tactics and total BS that every. single. time. you tried to buy a ticket, the system told you someone else got it. For fuck sake, fix the site or change the way the queue “works,” because it didn’t work at all. 

I tried to buy individual tickets at least 100 times and got shut down every time. Once I went to buy lawn seats, it said they were available, but it wouldn’t let me buy a single one due to being “sold out.” I refreshed the page and they were still available.

that sucks omg 

i do hope lana adds more dates because the small venues are making it hard for actual fans to get tickets considering the high demand