Sign in to follow this  
Dark Angel

Unpopular Youtuber Opinions

i hate the AI thumbnails, like everytime i see them they just disguisting me and i dont watch the video, they just give me the ick. why people think they look 'good'  WHEN THEY ARE UGLY AF. generally i hate the industry, overreacting so 10 year old amelia is laughing and will make a fanpage about you on tik tok, bracelets with ur name, put you on her lockscreen and scream you r cringey songs, and ofc MONEY MONEY MONEY, not only that but you get it

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

I know that PewDiePie is controversial as hell but I feel like "YouTuberism" died after he "retired" (idk if he retired but I think he's not doing videos anymore). Like I don't know any current 2020s YouTubers right now, besides Mr Beast but he's sketchy. YouTubers peaked in the 2010s.

2.gif

44 minutes ago, details said:

reaction videos are utterly stupid and i have no idea why they remain strong nor why people care so much about what a nobody on youtube has to say about anything really

I think these channels kind of feed the illusion that you're listening to an album or watching a tv show/movie  "with" someone else, that's why they became so popular. The whole parasocial thing, is like having a friend to hang out with, but they're just a screen :lanasrs2:

I also really don't understand how these channels don't get copyrighted or something. 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 hour ago, dollanganger said:

i aint ever seen dantdm get fed up with anyone like this :oprah6:IMG-6569.jpg

Whenever influencers try to sell things to kids it’s a bit.. weird :eek2:  I think everyone knows Logan is a POS but I’m not surprised things have been coming out about Mr. Beast. 

492482-1.png

♡︎