BartenderDeco

Lana signed an open letter to President Joe Biden, thanking him for his ‘leadership’ and calling for the release of all Hamas hostages.

On 10/24/2023 at 12:04 PM, Mash Tragic said:

:brows:

Seriously, it made me sigh in disbelief lmaoo. I was 100% sure that ISIS was Daech (that's how we call it in France) but I had to double check if Hamas was also called like that in English. I couldn't comprehend why was ISIS suddenly on the table :wtf2:

It really shows you that people have absolutely little to no idea about what's happening in Middle East. I hate oversimplification and misinformation so much. :brandy:

Can you suggest me a website or a video where I can educate myself on this?

11 hours ago, mermaidsparkle said:

Pope Francis has literally described Israel's actions in Gaza as "terrorism" and has been calling for a ceasefire, so I'm not sure her being Catholic is the reason. 

Francis is more of a reformer, e.g. he also allows unmarried or homosexual couples to be blessed. I think that most Catholic people are peaceful, but there also exist some extreme pro Israelic organizations like Christians United For Israel, CBN Israel or Israelnetz

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Francis is more of a reformer, e.g. he also allows unmarried or homosexual couples to be blessed. I think that most Catholic people are peaceful, but there also exist some extreme pro Israelic organizations like Cristians United For Israel, CBN Israel or Israelnetz

You're right but I doubt Lana is one of those more extremist types, I feel like if she was she wouldn't be as into astrology as she is lol. 

Is anything in this thread believable? 

https://x.com/reddiewithluv/status/1779639957897773348  

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing