DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

On 2/24/2024 at 3:41 AM, Xenoblade 3 said:

Ma’am, what chu talking about? That was a Friday release, henny. It had proper playlisting and was placed reasonably high on all NMF playlists esp for a soundtrack song. L4na even did a little promo stint with Geurmo Del Toro. Not remotely the same thing.

Season Of The Witch had better more planned release than any songs on Ocean Blvd :toofunny:. It was Friday with proper playlisting which is the bare minimum really. Mind you, all the songs on OB was released on Wednesday. They were trying to BURY it too.

Idk who’s in charge of her release dates, but it’s like they’re playing favorites with each release.

this is not a professional release. are you slow? this is a cover made for an apple tv + show, so unlike barbie or any other movies, its not something you are expected and should promote. its a tv show that i personally love, but isnt doing the best. and apple knew it was risky. do you see the 1975 on a press tour for their song. and btw idk what streaming service you have but blue skies is ALL over apple music. the realese is fine. i bet you she does not gaf about this release. blue skies was like #4 on top new music on apple music. i think you are picking favorites not everybodys against her

On 2/24/2024 at 3:41 AM, Xenoblade 3 said:

Ma’am, what chu talking about? That was a Friday release, henny. It had proper playlisting and was placed reasonably high on all NMF playlists esp for a soundtrack song. L4na even did a little promo stint with Geurmo Del Toro. Not remotely the same thing.

Season Of The Witch had better more planned release than any songs on Ocean Blvd :toofunny:. It was Friday with proper playlisting which is the bare minimum really. Mind you, all the songs on OB was released on Wednesday. They were trying to BURY it too.

Idk who’s in charge of her release dates, but it’s like they’re playing favorites with each release.

why do you care SO much about streams let her release her music its not a fucking compatition

She did amazing on this cover, love her vocals and all :ajay: though I wish there was none of that guitar taken straight out of the NFR and Chemtrails stem packs :brandy: it's just not surprising at this point

Finally I could buy the mp3 from Amazon. Some songs are available now for download. 

Update: Omg, the Nick Cave song 😍

It was expensive watch it