DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

feb 14, 2024

"The immersive and contemporary soundtrack for series is produced by Grammy Award winner Jack Antonoff, and features covers of popular early to mid-twentieth century songs performed by artists including Bleachers, Florence Welch, Lana Del Rey, Matty Healy (The 1975), Beabadoobee, Nick Cave, Perfume Genius and more."

https://deadline.com/2023/11/the-new-look-christian-dior-coco-chanel-drama-premiere-date-trailer-1235612245/

This is clearly jacks product that he asked her to be apart of and you people are still miserable :rip: like will y’all ever give it up and move on

20 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

...this is too much Jack at this point. Girl you need to fire him and find someone new to get sparked up again. 

Go hit up Finneas.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Are they gonna acknowledge the fact that Coco Chanel was a literal Nazi in this series, or are we once again going to get the portrait of a glamorous young entrepreneur who everyone should look up to?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

Are they gonna acknowledge the fact that Coco Chanel was a literal Nazi in this series, or are we once again going to get the portrait of a glamorous young entrepreneur who everyone should look up to?

wait spill the tea i know nothing about her other than she was french

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

maybe the storyline could explore how christian diors sister endured torture by the nazis, juxtaposed with coco chanels nazi experience? it could be really interesting

giphy.gif

some of u are so annoying omggg 

he produced the soundtrack, which means he is the one who asked & chose each artist to participate - so if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t be getting an extra song At All

ALSO.. his work on soundtracks seems to be vastly different from his personal work or even work for other artists, the way he went about the minions + love simon soundtracks was really quite nice.

also do NOT ignore the way he ate the production on her cover of season of the witch.