lakeemmahottie

Perfume

I'm suprised no made a thread for these great girls. 

Anyways, Perfume is a Japanese pop girl group from Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan, consisting of Ayano Omoto ("Nocchi"), Yuka Kashino ("KASHIYUKA") and Ayaka Nishiwaki ("a-chan"). The group has been signed with Amuse, Inc. since 2003 and with Universal Music Group since 2012.

They currently have a total of 3 compilation, and 7 studio albums.

bZoMhXB.jpg

Some songs I'd reccomend from each year, starting with 2006 (Complete Best release)

Spoiler

Electro World (2006)

Spoiler

Chocolate Disco (2007)

Spoiler

Secret Secret (2008)

Spoiler

One Room Disco (2009)

Spoiler

Nee (2010)

Spoiler

GLITTER (2011)

Spoiler

Spring Of Life (2012)

Spoiler

Daijyobanai (2013)

Spoiler

DISPLAY (2014)

Spoiler

Pick Me Up (2015)

Spoiler

FLASH (2016)

Spoiler

If you wanna (2017)

Spoiler

Chorairin (2018)

Spoiler

Nananananairo (2019)

Spoiler

Time Warp (2020)

Spoiler

Polygon Wave (2021)

Spoiler

Spinning World (2022)

Spoiler

Moon (2023)

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

love these girls so much. Moon is amazing & I *adore* their song 1mm (big fan of daijyobanai, laser beam n some others too) :defeated: 1mm will forever have my heart tho

Tastttee!! Daijyobanai introduced me to their music and level3 which might be my fave jpop album ever

1 minute ago, softscars said:

Tastttee!! Daijyobanai introduced me to their music and level3 which might be my fave jpop album ever

Level 3 is trulyyyy amazing I had that shit on repeat soooo much in my teen years. And the music videos ATEEEEEE. Did you see they recently did a Polyrhythm / Pon Pon Pon live mashup w Kyary? It was so cute :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Level 3 is trulyyyy amazing I had that shit on repeat soooo much in my teen years. And the music videos ATEEEEEE. Did you see they recently did a Polyrhythm / Pon Pon Pon live mashup w Kyary? It was so cute :defeated:

I saw on twitter it was amazing!! Love Kyary also. 

Level3 ruled the last month of being 17 and besides BABYMETAL, I've never been so quick stan a group. JPN or PLASMA might be second fave albums by them. 

And fave Kyary album might be Candy Racer but I need to finish her discog 

7 minutes ago, softscars said:

I saw on twitter it was amazing!! Love Kyary also. 

Level3 ruled the last month of being 17 and besides BABYMETAL, I've never been so quick stan a group. JPN or PLASMA might be second fave albums by them. 

And fave Kyary album might be Candy Racer but I need to finish her discog 

im suuuuuper picky with my jpop tbh. I used to listen to SO much back in the day but I sort of grew out of it?? I still check out whatever Kyary and Perfume have going on, but the only other Japanese artist I listen to is probably Ichiko Aoba for the most part. But yesss Kyary has a really funky discog- her first 3 albums are her best imo, by a mile. Used to be the biggesstttt stan :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

im suuuuuper picky with my jpop tbh. I used to listen to SO much back in the day but I sort of grew out of it?? I still check out whatever Kyary and Perfume have going on, but the only other Japanese artist I listen to is probably Ichiko Aoba for the most part. But yesss Kyary has a really funky discog- her first 3 albums are her best imo, by a mile. Used to be the biggesstttt stan :defeated:

OMG ICHIKO AOBAAAAA

need to finish ha but LOVE her shit.

Also do u like MEG? Yasutaka did alot of stuff with her

Alot of people consider COSMIC EXPLORER and Future Pop their worst. Future Pop isn't bad but its slightly more cohesive then CE but the songwriting quality is a slight downgrade (yes Tiny Baby, I'm looking at you). COSMIC EXPLORER I really like but the tracklist feels very patchy. Some fit, some don't. The album mixes could have been slightly better too like Cling Cling and STAR TRAIN. TOKIMEKI LIGHTS is fine on its own. But I was wondering if we all made our own tracklists for CE? I'll share mine as of now. Just fyi mine isn't any better and I'm looking to improve it to make it smoother. Espically with the idea of having star train as a closer, idk what to put before it. Might do pick me up going into star train but idk

Spoiler

1. Navigate 

2. Cosmic Explorer 

3. STORY

4. Next Stage with YOU 

5. Miracle Worker 

6. FLASH (Album-mix)

7. Sweet Refrain (Album-mix)

8. TOKIMEKI LIGHTS (Album-mix)

9. Baby Face

10. Relax In The City 

11. Pick Me Up

12. Cling Cling (Album-mix)

13. Hold Your Hand 

14. STAR TRAIN (Album-mix)

Deluxe/Bonus Disc (Special Edition)

Spoiler

15. FLASH (Single-mix)

16. Koi wa Zenkei Shisei

Edited by softscars
Made tracklist more cohesive

On 11/23/2023 at 2:07 PM, softscars said:

Alot of people consider COSMIC EXPLORER and Future Pop their worst. Future Pop isn't bad but its slightly more cohesive then CE but the songwriting quality is a slight downgrade (yes Tiny Baby, I'm looking at you). COSMIC EXPLORER I really like but the tracklist feels very patchy. Some fit, some don't. The album mixes could have been slightly better too like Cling Cling and STAR TRAIN. TOKIMEKI LIGHTS is fine on its own. But I was wondering if we all made our own tracklists for CE? I'll share mine as of now. Just fyi mine isn't any better and I'm looking to improve it to make it smoother. Espically with the idea of having star train as a closer, idk what to put before it. Might do pick me up going into star train but idk

Reveal hidden contents

1. Navigate 

2. Cosmic Explorer 

3. STORY

4. Next Stage with YOU 

5. Miracle Worker 

6. FLASH (Album-mix)

7. Sweet Refrain (Album-mix)

8. TOKIMEKI LIGHTS (Album-mix)

9. Baby Face

10. Relax In The City 

11. Pick Me Up