baddisease

Donald Trump banned from Colorado ballot in historic ruling by state’s Supreme Court

2 hours ago, duemyeu said:

500 or 600 years is nothing compared to the age of Vietnam since its beginning. But maybe that's a pretty big amount of time, because as I know America is pretty young. Don't think I'm being sarcastic, I'm just telling the truth

Americans also seem sad, President JFK was assassinated and no one did or said anything about it. When I watched Lana del Rey's National Anthem MV, I simply felt helplessness

2 hours ago, duemyeu said:

I don't know if you are American or European, have you heard about Count Saint Germain? People live for hundreds of years and many eras

Like Zanoni...

In Vietnam, there is also a singer who pursues "deeply abstract" music like Lana Del Rey. Her best song to me is the music from a movie called "The Immortal" - A man who live for 300 years.
Well, just think of it as a movie, at least the singer's talent can help you understand Vietnam a few hundred years ago. About the lost era...