baddisease

Donald Trump banned from Colorado ballot in historic ruling by state’s Supreme Court

3 minutes ago, SinclairKills23 said:

Oh my god, same! Not fighting for this joke of a “free” nation. I think I’d do the same thing to be perfectly honest!

I think a lot of ppl would tbh. Tons of young ppl would be forced to leave their countries or just kill themselves in order to avoid the potential of getting lifelong trauma or being brutally murdered in war. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

also another positive would be more political murders = proper gun legislations = less dying innocent children

Gun legislation hardly helps your cause. A lot of gun-related crimes occur in blue cities where guns are heavily restricted/banned. People will always have ways to acquire guns no matter what laws are on the books — just like the war on drugs, such laws only strengthen the black market, and it takes power away from law-abiding gun owners who only wish to protect themselves and their families from actual criminals. I don’t want to live in a world where only bad guys and government employees (also known to be bad guys in many instances) have the guns. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

7 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Gun legislation hardly helps your cause. A lot of gun-related crimes occur in blue cities where guns are heavily restricted/banned. People will always have ways to acquire guns no matter what laws are on the books — just like the war on drugs, such laws only strengthen the black market, and it takes power away from law-abiding gun owners who only wish to protect themselves and their families from actual criminals. I don’t want to live in a world where only bad guys and government employees (also known to be bad guys in many instances) have the guns. 

y’all shoulda done what australia did with guns yeaaaaaars ago. (I know this would be monumentally difficult to implement in a gun-worshipping, crime-riddled country of 300mil, but even so)

Thank god I never had to worry about whether I would be shot dead at my school when I was a kid

gLoD.gif

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

y’all shoulda done what australia did with guns yeaaaaaars ago. (I know this would be monumentally difficult to implement in a gun-worshipping, crime-riddled country of 300mil, but even so)

Thank god I never had to worry about whether I would be shot dead at my school when I was a kid

Idk, if I was in Australia during the height of the pandemic and some uniformed cunt tried to drag me/my children to a quarantine camp against my will, I’d wish I had a fucking gun. 

School shootings were never a concern when I was in school. I know things are different now, but I homeschool my kids so that’s not currently a concern for me either. I sleep well knowing my kids are always protected, and aren’t being indoctrinated by a garbage government-chosen curriculum. Other peoples’ kids are not a danger to my own on a day to day basis because I am proactive in every way that I can be. 

As a single mother living alone with my children, I am glad I have the means to defend myself. The world is scary due to rampant mental illness, and that is truly what needs addressing. Ban the guns all you want; people will 3D print more. The root causes of violence — the fatherlessness, the medications people are on — these are the things that need more attention if we want things to actually change. 

23 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Idk, if I was in Australia during the height of the pandemic and some uniformed cunt tried to drag me/my children to a quarantine camp against my will, I’d wish I had a fucking gun. 

School shootings were never a concern when I was in school. I know things are different now, but I homeschool my kids so that’s not currently a concern for me either. I sleep well knowing my kids are always protected, and aren’t being indoctrinated by a garbage government-chosen curriculum. Other peoples’ kids are not a danger to my own on a day to day basis because I am proactive in every way that I can be. 

As a single mother living alone with my children, I am glad I have the means to defend myself. The world is scary due to rampant mental illness, and that is truly what needs addressing. Ban the guns all you want; people will 3D print more. The root causes of violence — the fatherlessness, the medications people are on — these are the things that need more attention if we want things to actually change. 

yeah Australian govt response to the pandemic was way too heavy handed imo. Being stuck inside my house for 3-6 months (twice i think) except to go get essentials or go for a run was v fucked up. but having a gun wouldn’t have helped you in that situation here bc you would’ve gone to prison for a long time for murder lmfaoo?

school shootings not being a concern for you bc you homeschool =\= school shootings not being a huge issue in america

also blaming violence on fatherlessness when you in the same breath call yourself a single mother is so funny omg. Maybe the schools should be indoctrinating your kids idk. Also idk what medications are making people violent. Drugs? Sure. Mental health medications? It’s not adding up

anyway this thread is getting so derailed so quickly sorry y’all! 

gLoD.gif

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

yeah Australian govt response to the pandemic was way too heavy handed imo. Being stuck inside my house for 3-6 months (twice i think) except to go get essentials or go for a run was v fucked up. but having a gun wouldn’t have helped you in that situation here bc you would’ve gone to prison for a long time for murder lmfaoo?

i remember my whole city shut down cause there were 28 covid cases

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i remember my whole city shut down cause there were 28 covid cases

girl it was crazy. Altho I’m not rly complaining bc I’m a total homebody and I was vibing the whole time. But it’s insane to look back on it and think about how fucked up it all was. And now we have thousands of new covid cases a day (probably tens of thousands!) and no one really gives a fuck anymore lmao…. Insane

gLoD.gif

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

also blaming violence on fatherlessness when you in the same breath call yourself a single mother is so funny omg. Maybe the schools should be indoctrinating your kids idk. Also idk what medications are making people violent. Drugs? Sure. Mental health medications? It’s not adding up

My children’s father is still very much present in their lives and an active positive role model. Obviously it’s not as ideal as living in a two-parent household, but I don’t consider my kids to be fatherless. 

All kinds of drugs make people violent, both street drugs and prescribed drugs for mental health. There have been many instances of these high-profile mass shooters being on mind-altering drugs prescribed by a doctor. Doctors are not all-knowing god-like beings, they guess, they experiment, they don’t know how certain drugs will react with peoples’ brain chemistry. There is no “one size fits all” magic cure. I’ve had many friends try to commit suicide after being put on anti-depressants when I was a teenager. My own depression took a back seat when I changed my diet and made an effort to get more sunlight and be active. I dislike doctors and the poisons they hand out. And medical malpractice kills more people than guns. Maybe we should ban doctors. :P

I realize I’m an extreme minority here with my anarchistic ass, so I’m going to bow out and stop wasting my time now. 

6 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

My children’s father is still very much present in their lives and an active positive role model. Obviously it’s not as ideal as living in a two-parent household, but I don’t consider my kids to be fatherless. 

All kinds of drugs make people violent, both street drugs and prescribed drugs for mental health. There have been many instances of these high-profile mass shooters being on mind-altering drugs prescribed by a doctor. Doctors are not all-knowing god-like beings, they guess, they experiment, they don’t know how certain drugs will react with peoples’ brain chemistry. There is no “one size fits all” magic cure. I’ve had many friends try to commit suicide after being put on anti-depressants when I was a teenager. My own depression took a back seat when I changed my diet and made an effort to get more sunlight and be active. I dislike doctors and the poisons they hand out. And medical malpractice kills more people than guns. Maybe we should ban doctors. :P

I realize I’m an extreme minority here with my anarchistic ass, so I’m going to bow out and stop wasting my time now. 

Ok, your kids are homeschooled. And? Good for you! Unfortunately, that’s not gonna help with gun violence. School shootings in what should be a safe setting for children are still happening. Parents should NOT have to worry about sending their kids to school and worrying if it’s gonna be the last day they’ll see their child alive! It’s ridiculous!

32 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I remember hearing so many stories about this and then it all DISAPPEARING from the news in a split second. Disturbing. Hope ur doing well after that <3

34 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I don't fully agree with this though. Yes mental illness is very rampant and I do agree that banning guns in America would not be an easy feat, especially from the huge amount of licensed military and ex-military around, but this kind of attitude towards guns is so pointless. To make it seem so incredibly out of reach and almost useless. Yes drugs are a huge problem over there! That doesn't mean guns aren't also? And the fatherlessness.. I don't really get that taking precedence over gun legislation. Im pretty sure there's travel advisories on visiting the US because of gun violence. Guns are what cause that before anything else. I also don't think a 3D printed gun with homemade bullets would perform as well as a real one but I digress..

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, SinclairKills23 said:

So, rant:

I am SOOOO close and on the verge of moving out of country to Europe. We’re gonna get in a war and it’s gonna be UGLY. These old, crusty ass men are wanting to go back to the 1800’s with sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, etc. Basically, if you’re not a patriotic, white, male, straight, Christian American, you’re in danger. Already bad enough that Roe v Wade was overturned last year and gun violence just keeps getting worse and worse and worse. I am SOO horrified about what’s next. I already know same sex marriage is coming next so us gay Americans need to get the heck out of here before some 80 year old men who can barely talk and walk can tell us who we should and shouldn’t be with. 

As a European I personally think that we're going down the same path as the US.

The far-right political parties are starting to garner more and more support. I mean for now their main targets are immigrants and (in small cases) Jews, but who says they won't stop? Considering that most of their ideas are pieces of sugar-coated nazism, who says that they won't come for other minority groups next? There is more and more violence (protest groups clashing with each other, gang wars in Sweden, rise in school / public shootings, etc.), and the main political parties aren't doing anything about it, while the far-right ones (read: de facto neo-nazism) are claiming that they are going to magically fix everything which attracts more and more people to vote for them.

As a person whose family suffered during the Nazi puppet regime of Croatia, I'm genuinely worried for what is to come.

So yes I absolutely feel horrified too.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

2 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

The DNC doing anything to get Corpse Biden re-elected I see :shrug:

I don’t even like Biden, and it’s strongly evident he will not be re-elected, but I am just saying get ready cos things more than likely will be getting worse. 

What is going on here :hillary:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

You know you're a Lana stan when seeing DNC your first thought is that goddamm jacket from the Variety Awards and not Democratic National Committee

url%5D

3 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

I still think he'll drop out. LBJ didn't drop out of the '68 Presidential Elections until March 1968--and it would make sense to do it at the 11th hour so you're not a "lame duck" President for too long. At this point, everyone knows Biden will lose to almost any GOP nominee (and certainly to Trump), and I think unless something drastic happens, his family and his team will urge him to bow out. 

I just have no clue who a winning replacement to him would be ATP

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

America needs to adopt a multiparty system. I have no intention of ever voting for a Democrat, especially after John Fetterman revealed himself to be a grifter.

giphy.gif