baddisease

Donald Trump banned from Colorado ballot in historic ruling by state’s Supreme Court

Ok thank god Americans are aware of how inept Biden is bc I honestly thought it was only countries outside of America that were actively reporting on his dementia/alzheimers, frailty, constantly saying incorrect things etc etc

i feel like I see barely any American news outlets posting about that kinda stuff but here we see every single thing about it lol.

Oh how I wish Sanders had won the nomination back then :noparty:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Ok thank god Americans are aware of how inept Biden is bc I honestly thought it was only countries outside of America that were actively reporting on his dementia/alzheimers, frailty, constantly saying incorrect things etc etc

i feel like I see barely any American news outlets posting about that kinda stuff but here we see every single thing about it lol.

Oh how I wish Sanders had won the nomination back then :noparty:

It’s because American news outlets have political agendas.  When Joe Biden announced his intent to run for re-election a surplus of newspapers had headlines like “Biden running for re-election: The Obvious Choice”, “Why wouldn’t you vote for Biden?”

Embarrassing.  He looks like my 96 year old great-grandmother with dementia and stage 50 Alzheimer’s.

9 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Gun legislation hardly helps your cause. A lot of gun-related crimes occur in blue cities where guns are heavily restricted/banned. People will always have ways to acquire guns no matter what laws are on the books — just like the war on drugs, such laws only strengthen the black market, and it takes power away from law-abiding gun owners who only wish to protect themselves and their families from actual criminals. I don’t want to live in a world where only bad guys and government employees (also known to be bad guys in many instances) have the guns. 

I’m pretty sure it has something to do with the gun legislations. In Australia before our gun legislations came into place we had a fair bit of mass shootings but as soon as we brought proper gun legislations into place it went down very quickly. The only people that should need a gun are high level police officers and farmers, otherwise you don’t need guns in your local Walmart. When I went to a Walmart and saw an actual gun I got the biggest culture shock of my life. I don’t think most Americans see how crazy it really is.

This would just damage the democrats if he can’t run in certain states. Imagine if Trump winning Maine would’ve shifted the election in his favour, it would cause chaos & bring into question the whole legitimacy aspect. Like how can the election be legitimate and democratic if a candidate can’t run in states?

And Maine usually accepts write-ins, right? It might be constitutional to ban him from being on the ballot, but is it unconstitutional to invalidate write-in votes? That would be a massive legal issue, especially if the write-ins made an impact on the election.

Just can’t see how this scenario does anything other than bolster people’s hatred for democrats. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

This would just damage the democrats if he can’t run in certain states. Imagine if Trump winning Maine would’ve shifted the election in his favour, it would cause chaos & bring into question the whole legitimacy aspect. Like how can the election be legitimate and democratic if a candidate can’t run in states?

And Maine usually accepts write-ins, right? It might be constitutional to ban him from being on the ballot, but is it unconstitutional to invalidate write-in votes? That would be a massive legal issue, especially if the write-ins made an impact on the election.

Just can’t see how this scenario does anything other than bolster people’s hatred for democrats. 

i don’t really get what you’re saying though, because i don’t think anyone cares if the opposite party hates them. i’m pretty sure no one voting for the democratic party is going to say “oh wow, trump isn’t on the colorado ballet now, so now i hate democrats”. this will not change someone’s mind atp. the more states that he can’t be voted for in, the less likely he is to win. although it’s pretty useless for a state that’s already blue. it’d be more beneficial for a state that goes either way depending on the year.

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

3 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

i don’t really get what you’re saying though, because i don’t think anyone cares if the opposite party hates them. i’m pretty sure no one voting for the democratic party is going to say “oh wow, trump isn’t on the colorado ballet now, so now i hate democrats”. this will not change someone’s mind atp. the more states that he can’t be voted for in, the less likely he is to win. although it’s pretty useless for a state that’s already blue. it’d be more beneficial for a state that goes either way depending on the year.

It bolsters hatred for Dems though, which impacts the whole of the US. There’s people who vote republican one election, democrats the next. People who vote in democrat senators, but a republican president. It’s not as simple as “democrats won’t switch to republican because of this”, and more that undecideds or people who switch WILL settle on republican or independent. 

This would definitely have an impact on how people vote, not just in the state, but across the US. 

Asides from that, my point was more so that it would invalidate the whole election. They’re blue states already, so they’re most likely not voting red in high numbers this time around BUT it gives ammunition to the republicans to say “this wasn’t a fair election, biden isn’t a legitimate leader” and they’d have every right to raise issue with it. Which feels like a lot of unnecessary drama to warrant a blue state doing this. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Yep, I dislike Trump as much as the next person, but this is like pouring fuel on the MAGA flames. Let the voters decide. Hell, let the courts decide all of the charges he’s got against him.

It’s an interesting case, but I could see this backfiring on Dems if more states pull this move

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

18 hours ago, Quincy said:

Yep, I dislike Trump as much as the next person, but this is like pouring fuel on the MAGA flames. Let the voters decide. Hell, let the courts decide all of the charges he’s got against him.

It’s an interesting case, but I could see this backfiring on Dems if more states pull this move

Trump is lining up his cards perfectly for a 2024 election win. And by Trump I mean his opponents. If I wasn't American I would have thought there was some secret agenda from the Democrats to make Biden lose. 

New York City telling American citizens that migrants are more important than their high school aged children is more powerful of a message than any campaign ad. 

We thought 2023 was wild, it's election this year this time! 

It's probably not that important which American president comes up. I'm afraid that World War 3 will happen at the end of this year, early next year (according to the lunar calendar)

We Vietnamese have a prophet from the 15th century, Nguyen Binh Khiem, who wrote his prediction in the form of a long poem called "sấm Trạng Trình" (It mean revelation from Zhuangyuan nicknamed Trình)

There are four verses below:

Long vĩ xà đầu khởi chiến chinh

Can qua tứ xứ loạn đao binh 

Mã đề dương cước anh hùng tận

Thân Dậu niên lai kiến thái bình

"Long vĩ xà đầu khởi chiến chinh"

does that mean:

The dragon-tailed snake head at the beginning started the conquest.

that is, the end of the year of the dragon (2024 according to the 12 zodiac animals) and the beginning of the year of the snake (2025). War will begin at that time.

29th January 2025 is Tết (beginning of the new year)

tumblr_pfa9k5A6aa1r0msi2o2_1280.gif

7 minutes ago, duemyeu said:

It's probably not that important which American president comes up. I'm afraid that World War 3 will happen at the end of this year, early next year (according to the lunar calendar)

We Vietnamese have a prophet from the 15th century, Nguyen Binh Khiem, who wrote his prediction in the form of a long poem called "sấm Trạng Trình" (It mean revelation from Zhuangyuan nicknamed Trình)

does that mean:

that is, the end of the year of the dragon (2024 according to the 12 zodiac animals) and the beginning of the year of the snake (2025). War will begin at that time.

This is some bullshit.

13 minutes ago, duemyeu said:

does that mean:

girl..what

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

As much as I hate trump, banning him from ballots only validates republicans concerns for a fair election. Democrats are honestly idiots for this you're just going to fuel their fire. I've been dreading this year just because of this stupid election, I'm so over both of them :adele:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

20 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

This is some bullshit.

You said it a bit early, shall we make a bet? If after the beginning of the new year (lunar calendar) 2025 there is no war, I will accept it as bullshit. else it's you, do you dare to play :)

30 minutes ago, Escapism said:

cô gái..cái gì

That's a mystical revelation from a Teacher from Vietnam, my friend. Of course it is my personal interpretation

But it seems that you guys in the West also like "witch" things, like our Lana del Rey.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2023-10-10/lana-del-rey-denies-witchcraft-accusations-traci-coston

wodo is fun, it may be wisdom

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

33 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

giphy.gif

In Vietnam, there is former Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc who loves Mr. Trump very much, (because Prime Minister Phuc has a pro-American view, hate that Russia and China are closer to each other.

However, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc was deposed also because of the Covid - 19 epidemic prevention policy, (In fact, Mr. Phuc's loss of office is an internal struggle of the Communist Party of Vietnam and a struggle to purge factions)

39 minutes ago, duemyeu said:

You said it a bit early, shall we make a bet? If after the beginning of the new year (lunar calendar) 2025 there is no war, I will accept it as bullshit. else it's you, do you dare to play :)

We saw 2012 come and go with no apocalypse. Aside from that, playing with or betting on a third world war is not cute. Especially not if it’s based on some obscure prophecy from 500 or 600 years ago. 😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

We saw 2012 come and go with no apocalypse. Aside from that, playing with or betting on a third world war is not cute. Especially not if it’s based on some obscure prophecy from 500 or 600 years ago. 😂😂😂

You Westerners believed in the Mayan prophecy of 2012, a people who became extinct and disappeared, and then you were disappointed?

So even though I talk about a prophecy from a saint from Vietnam, a country with a long past but still alive today - not dead like Maya. Do you have a sarcastic attitude?

20 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Especially not if it’s based on some obscure prophecy from 500 or 600 years ago.

500 or 600 years is nothing compared to the age of Vietnam since its beginning. But maybe that's a pretty big amount of time, because as I know America is pretty young. Don't think I'm being sarcastic, I'm just telling the truth

Americans also seem sad, President JFK was assassinated and no one did or said anything about it. When I watched Lana del Rey's National Anthem MV, I simply felt helplessness

47 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

prophecy from 500 or 600 years ago

I don't know if you are American or European, have you heard about Count Saint Germain? People live for hundreds of years and many eras

Like Zanoni...

In Vietnam, there is also a singer who pursues "deeply abstract" music like Lana Del Rey. Her best song to me is the music from a movie called "The Immortal" - A man who live for 300 years.
Well, just think of it as a movie, at least the singer's talent can help you understand Vietnam a few hundred years ago. About the lost era...