Guest Zephyr

Madonna

Once again you don't get what I mean. You claimed that Ray of Light is the album which is [i'm quoting you] "known as the album [which] launched eletronic music in the mainstream." Which is wrong. That is my point. By extended logic this means that it was only in the year 1998 that electronic music could be heard in the mainstream, whatever this mainstream might be. Really, I'm not going to argue from there on. 

Madonna didn't do mistakes. She had her peak. What follows is the slow but save decrease of quality, and the returning celebration of past achievements. And it's happening since Hard Candy. Keep on bringing up your numbers, yes, she will always be a massive touring act. Because of her past achievements, not because of her recent achievements, or rehashes if you will. That's why she focusses on it, she knows that her time as a first class musical act is over. It's not working out. There is a new generation of popstars that are taking the place where she used to be. She is entering the league of the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Cher and thousands of other artists that had their peak, have been revolutionary but - again - have had their peak. Their time as leaders is over. 

Read about her and you will know what I mean. She is tired of the business. She is too old for it. She is a superstar from another time. I cannot but repeat that over and over again. 

I don't want to discuss this anymore. I think you have made a lot of great points, but if you are really interested, read read read about her. Not short media portraits. She is, as you pointed out multiple times, fascinating. But the myth is just a myth. And not reality.

YvF4OYQ.gif

glgcDdT.gif

Anyone watch the mdna concert film? It's gorgeous!!

It's absolutely stunning!

I watch it live with more tracks on the setlist, no dvd will compare to that

The DVD has all the songs she performed though. People who saw it live and the DVD said they loved seeing all the details and things they missed

BzhmW.png

Why would it have Spanish Lesson?

She performed SL on México and andrew said all the songs she performed tho

She never performed that every night on the MDNA Tour though, that was certain dates

You said all the songs, I was asking...

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Why are you not talking about this yet??

REBEL HEART - http://rnbxclusive.se/2014/11/madonna-rebel-heart/

Why can't you be like the other girls 
I said oh no that's not me 
and I don't think that it'll ever be.

So I took the road less traveled by
And I BARELY made it out ALIVE
Through the darkness
Somehow I survived
Tough love
I know it from the START
Deep down in the DEPTH of my 
REBEL HEART

WASH ALL OVER ME - http://rnbxclusive.se/2014/11/madonna-wash/

Who am I to decided what should be done?

If this is the end then let it come
Let it come, let it rain, rain all over me
Like the tide let it go
Let it wash all over me

Over ME
Let it WASH ALL OVER ME
Over ME
Let it WASH ALL OVER ME

[Loses it to instrumental breakdown]