Guest Zephyr

Madonna

Guest Dot

These new songs are early demos. They're pretty rough and have apparently changed a lot since then. Being what they are, demos, they're really good and better than most songs from MDNA.

Guest Dot

I'm sorry but if this album isn't going to snatch weaves, Grammys and careers then I have lost my faith in the people of today. And if US radio is refusing to play Living for Love then they 're officially retarded, ageist asses because this album is what everyone has been waiting for after Hard Candy and MDNA which pale in comparison with these 6 songs and demos we've heard from this album so far.

I'm so glad that Avicii's songs have apparently been reworked or dropped bc although his songs weren't bad they needed way more edge. I'm still praying for The One That Got Away and Heartbreak City to make it but it seems unlikely.

I'm sorry but if this album isn't going to snatch weaves, Grammys and careers then I have lost my faith in the people of today. And if US radio is refusing to play Living for Love then they 're officially retarded, ageist asses because this album is what everyone has been waiting for after Hard Candy and MDNA which pale in comparison with these 6 songs and demos we've heard from this album so far.

I'm so glad that Avicii's songs have apparently been reworked or dropped bc although his songs weren't bad they needed way more edge. I'm still praying for The One That Got Away and Heartbreak City to make it but it seems unlikely.

I hope the Avicii tracks were dropped because I don't think his work is what she necessarily needed. His older material is really different compared to the bluegrass EDM that was sent to radio. With Diplo you never know what you're gonna get and his work sounds great on the album. I'm actually wondering what took her so long to work with him

BzhmW.png

Guest Dot

I hope the Avicii tracks were dropped because I don't think his work is what she necessarily needed. His older material is really different compared to the bluegrass EDM that was sent to radio. With Diplo you never know what you're gonna get and his work sounds great on the album. I'm actually wondering what took her so long to work with him

Yes, me too! I was literally dying to hear that she is actually working with him, because in a thread in 2013 I mentioned him as my dream collaborator for M. I almost had a heart attack when I heard she was working with him. :lange:

If she had worked with Avicii before Coldplay and released the album in idk 2013 maybe then it would be all fresh and new but now his sound is really tired and generic because literally everyone has copied his sound (which he had copied from Swedish House Mafia lol). Oh and his demos have shown that he really isn't too diverse and keeps using the same sounds OVER and OVER again.

I want her to scrap Borrowed Time and Revolution, otherwise I'm into the remaining songs from the demo. Bitch I'm Madonna still sucks but kinda boppy production. Upset because the Illuminati demo is much better than the final.

13 demos leaked today

Iconic

Veni Vidi Vici

Body Shop

Hold Tight

Back That Up

Holy Water

Best Night

Beautiful Scars

Freedom

Nothing Lasts Forever

Graffiti Heart

God Is Love

Tragic Girl

can you pm me the link or something

BzhmW.png

Someone please send the new leaks. :rip:

Poor Madonna though... like jfc we're going to get the whole album and all the outtakes months in advance. I heard there are like 40-60 songs total for this album she's done?? 

So like yay that we're getting all the outtakes but I can't imagine how upset she must be. 

:defeated: 

14417469274.gif

I got a shit ton of 128 quality mp3s, wondering if that's genuine considering the original batch was 320. Anyone?

all the ones from today were 320 however they may be upscaled

BzhmW.png