Guest Zephyr

Madonna

I torrented the super deluxe earlier. I mean my only complains are how Inside Out and Wash All Over Me were my favorites of the demos, but now they're not. Veni Vidi Vici is so good but Nas' feature makes it kinda meh. I love the production on Beautiful Scars lmao, and Best Night is just as good as the demo.

iTunes just made the next three songs available btw. I actually really like this album, it's not bad.

Can Someone help me with "Trust No Bitch"? I saw someone leaking days ago, but couldn't find links

that one has not leaked

Messiah 3 just leaked, so now we have 1, 3, 5 and 7

BzhmW.png

I don't quite remember the leak dates except the two new ones, i just organised my collection, i have them as

Messiah [Demo #1] 2:33 (leaked yesterday)

Messiah [Demo #2] 3:15

Messiah [Demo #3] 3:14 (leaked today, it starts in a lower key than others)

Messiah [Demo #5] 3:38

Which one is labeled wrong ?

I don't quite remember the leak dates except the two new ones, i just organised my collection, i have them as

Messiah [Demo #1] 2:33 (leaked yesterday)

Messiah [Demo #2] 3:15

Messiah [Demo #3] 3:14 (leaked today, it starts in a lower key than others)

Messiah [Demo #5] 3:38

Which one is labeled wrong ?

the 3:15 is 5 and the 3:38 is 7

BzhmW.png

S.E.X. and the two acoustics were the last actual Rebel Heart demos I downloaded. I tried to delete the demos of all the songs on the final tracklist like SitarHero, but I can't I've grown too attached to some. I have no interest in getting them.

Score is no worst than Take You Out by Gaga, and I actually like Take It Back. We just have snippets of La Isla Bonita Dubplate, right?

S.E.X. and the two acoustics were the last actual Rebel Heart demos I downloaded. I tried to delete the demos of all the songs on the final tracklist like SitarHero, but I can't I've grown too attached to some. I have no interest in getting them.

Score is no worst than Take You Out by Gaga, and I actually like Take It Back. We just have snippets of La Isla Bonita Dubplate, right?

the full thing is only :52 so you've got it

BzhmW.png

Alone With You leaked http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/VxTzhzTk/file.html

as well as Rebel Heart Demo 2

all that's left is Trust No Bitch and we actually have every song from the recording sessions in some form

Apparently TNB is supposed to be on Major Lazer's album

I kept the Avicii demos and added "feat. Avicii" because they're so much better than the finals lol