Guest Zephyr

Madonna

OMG Andrew you just ruined me LOL I listened to first leaks and was trying not to listen to the others until I have the physical copy of RH in my hands but is virtually impossible when I see the link right here ^^ , staring at me, screaming "listennnn, Listennnn"  "download itttttt"  There are voices in my head

glgcDdT.gif

OMG Andrew you just ruined me LOL I listened to first leaks and was trying not to listen to the others until I have the physical copy of RH in my hands but is virtually impossible when I see the link right here ^^ , staring at me, screaming "listennnn, Listennnn"  "download itttttt"  There are voices in my head

lol do you need all 63 leaked demos?

By the end of the year we'll have the full sessions

BzhmW.png

Living for Love / Devil Pray / Ghosttown / Unapologetic Bitch / Illuminati / Bitch I'm Madonna / Hold Tight / Joan of Arc / Iconic / HeartBreakCity / Body Shop / Holy Water / Inside Out / Wash All Over Me / Best Night / Veni Vidi Vici / SEX / Messiah / Rebel Heart / Beautiful Scars / Queen / Borrowed Time / Graffiti Heart / Autotune Baby / Addicted

:defeated:  She's only coming here in January 2016  :crossed:

On another note look at how much coins she got over here. Now think about making almost 23 millions of dollars with 2 freaking concerts...like just 2. Crazy isn't? By the way...that's profit. I wonder how rich she really is, like for real making all this money for 30 years LOL

8KY1qto.gif

glgcDdT.gif