Guest Zephyr

Madonna

I don't know what I was expecting, maybe something like Chantaje but more Madonna-ish? Anyway I don't like this, it's weak for a lead (which was expected, she's been doing this since MDNA) but for me the song sounds more like a trying too hard to hop on the latin hype train song. Mirwais did a very decent job with what he had but still :rip: I really thought Madonna would come with some conceptual dark political deep shit with this record but after I saw the tracklist it was immediately over. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The boxset price :rip:

The fact a T-shirt cost £50 :eek:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Having a hard time thinking which cover I'm going to use because they're all quite ugly. Also the track is a no for me, based on the preview on Play Store.

Having a hard time thinking which cover I'm going to use because they're all quite ugly. Also the track is a no for me, based on the preview on Play Store.

i really liked the one with black hair and madame x on her lips, but i hate the name on her forehead :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

After quite a few plays, I'm still not sure about Medellín. I don't hate it, but I definitely don't love it either. I guess time will tell. I think the album itself might still turn out great, though. It's not like her last few albums had good lead singles, at this point we all know she tends to make questionable choices in that regard. 

MDN86992_590x.jpg

Standard Edition + Deluxe Vinyl

MDND0002_590x.jpg

Digital Deluxe Edition

International_Deluxe_CD_Image_590x.jpeg

International Deluxe Edition (?)

I actually quite like the second cover, it's a real shame that apparently they're not using it for any of the physical editions aside from the boxset. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

It's not bad... but not excellent neither.

I do feel like Madonna is at the point of her career where her best album is behind her, just like U2. True, she is a legend and she has an impressive career and her ambition is remarkable. However, she is at an age where her topics of predilection (sexy dance hits) sound a bit weird and out of place at 60. 

Plus: there was a time when Madonna alone was enough for her albums; and now, she has many many collabs on an album... I wonder if it is worth it. 

And I hate what she did to her face: girl, there is such a thing as too much surgeries. 

If Ricky Martin was featured instead of Maluma I'd be bopping hard because he my future baby papi but this is just... mmh  :smh: Let me put Living for Love on instead

MDN86992_590x.jpg

Standard Edition + Deluxe Vinyl

MDND0002_590x.jpg

Digital Deluxe Edition

International_Deluxe_CD_Image_590x.jpeg

International Deluxe Edition (?)

International_Boxset_590x.png

Boxset

the standard cover looks horrible. Why is her name in her eyebrows? The pic looks like an outtake from a magazine shoot, and just too glossy. 

I like the second one, though. 

the standard cover looks horrible. Why is her name in her eyebrows? The pic looks like an outtake from a magazine shoot, and just too glossy. 

This didn't bother me until I noticed that it looks like she has a unibrow on Last.fm

unibrow.png

It's a Frida Kahlo wink I think the two eyebrows + the letters in the middle are forming a line like Frida's eyebrows.

The song is horrible btw

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg