Guest Zephyr

Madonna

I really had hopes that Madame X would be her return to form but apparently that's not the case. It's sad to think that Madonna didn't release one GREAT album this decade, they're all regular ~ ok  :ohno:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Ok Dark Balled is amazing, both song and video. It's very different from what she has been serving since Hard Candy and I dig the whole concept, the video is also one of her best. This single made me revisit the songs she already released and I'm starting to like them more, but I can't stand Future. The fact she released the beautiful Dark Ballet with Mikky but also released a song with fucking Quavo doesn't make sense. Also, if Dark Ballet had been the first single, followed by Crave and then Medellin I think the whole thing would've made more sense. But I think the album as a whole will be a good pop album, but not a good Madonna album if that makes sense? There's little to no Madonna in the songs she released until now, and that makes me sad.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Gosh, ya'll made me fear it would've been an atrocity while it's actually very good and well produced.

it's called Dark Ballet, the "carousel/circus like" with the political monologue break in the middle makes complete sense

as a non madonna fan that can look from the outside w/ no bias

good idea, great concept.... bad execution. for an artist of her caliber the vocal experience should not be what was delivered, in both the voice and the vocal mixing

Girl it ain’t even leaked

it is partially. There are clips of all the songs including some full ones. 

I'll wait until friday but I'm hearing a lot of positive things

Crazy is lovely, I know already it will be my favorite from the album even though I only heard half of it

I don't search I find got a lot of praise from her fans, but I get the feeling they only force themselves to like it because they love madge so much already. the song itself did not impress me.

God Control is 6 minutes long :O She is just mumbling in the beginning and then a choir comes in. Then it becomes a video game soundtrack. The chorus is actually cute but it's hidden in all this clutter. A remix is necessary.

Crazy - Very cute.

God Control... I hated the first minute & a half, but the rest is great

I Don't Search I Find - I like it a lot

I hated all of the singles, but these 3 tracks are giving me some hope 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

i haven't heard all of the leaks yet but from what i've heard, this album is heading to be a 50/50 for me

some songs are instant bops (faz gostoso... surprisingly) and some are hard passes (i don't search i find)

I feel the same. Some good & some bad just like with Rebel Heart