Guest Zephyr

Madonna

Any version of Girl Gone Wild is still good. TBH I still bop to most of MDNA, it may be below average for her standard, but at least it's better than H*rd C*ndy.

where are your fuckin MORALS

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Any version of Girl Gone Wild is still good. TBH I still bop to most of MDNA, it may be below average for her standard, but at least it's better than H*rd C*ndy.

I still love MDNA. I think if I tried to get into it now as I new listener I would never be able to, but in 2012 it was everything to me lol. so it still slaps to me. and I agree, most of Hard Candy is not my jam.

H0bDaqU.gif

I wish UO would do a run of her discography on colored vinyl like they’ve been doing Britney’s

I'm actually glad it's not UO doing it, it's hella expensive to order from them if you're from outside the US, plus they suck at wrapping vinyl records lol. But yeah, you're American, right? I just checked Discogs and it looks like most of her albums were actually reissued on coloured vinyl in Europe or at least in the UK, but only on black vinyl in the US?

I have these three, for example:

NaGr5aF.jpg

You should be able to get these albums on coloured vinyl for relatively cheap in the US:

As for the others, I guess you can either just get them on black vinyl or import them (Amazon.de and Amazon.co.uk don't charge much for international shipping), or wait until they might be reissued on coloured vinyl in the US too. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Where's a God Control remix EP, I'm not going to a gay bar ever again in my life if there's zero chance of them playing any rendition of the track

I’m like 15 years late but I never really paid much attention to American Life. I’ve been listening backwards though her discography again and really spending time with each album and trying to digest it all and I can’t believe I paid this one dust!!!! It’s such a great record wtf!!!!!!!!! I love the heavy electronic elements in the production and the lyrics of course.

Also, Easy Ride is easily one of my favorite Madonna songs now.

H0bDaqU.gif

I’m like 15 years late but I never really paid much attention to American Life. I’ve been listening backwards though her discography again and really spending time with each album and trying to digest it all and I can’t believe I paid this one dust!!!! It’s such a great record wtf!!!!!!!!! I love the heavy electronic elements in the production and the lyrics of course.

It used to be my favorite back in the day, it's not anymore but I still hold it close to my heart specially because of the Re-Invention tour, it's one of my favorites. And the ballads on this album are so raw and they cut deep, Easy Ride is amazing and so it Mother & Father and X-Static Process (my fave probably)  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It used to be my favorite back in the day, it's not anymore but I still hold it close to my heart specially because of the Re-Invention tour, it's one of my favorites. And the ballads on this album are so raw and they cut deep, Easy Ride is amazing and so it Mother & Father and X-Static Process (my fave probably) :defeated:

Yeah it’s incredible ugh!!! I really wanna watch some of the tour DVDs soon too.

H0bDaqU.gif

It's not as bad as everyone used to say. I mean it has some songs I don't like: I'm so stupid, Nobody knows me & Die Another Day. But most of the songs are good and some of the are great: X-Static Process, Nothing Fails.  Love Profusion,....

So it's above average for sure.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.