Guest Zephyr

Madonna

Olá ChicaCherry Cola, prazer em ver te aqui tambem. Sou de Aveiro.

Os Poprtugueses são poucos mas estamos em todo o mundo!   :D

Translation...

Hello ChichCherryCola it´s a pleasure to meet you here also. I am from Aveiro.

The Portuguese are few but we are all over this entire world.

I also agree with everyone, that seeing a concert without cellphones is a much better experience. I have seen many concerts before

the portable telephones were invented. It is a much better experience and everyone talked to each other. We got to know people much better.

The only thing that I use a telephone for in concerts is to take at least 10 photos to remember the show. That is what I always do

when I go to concerts. I never record the show and never take more than 10 photos. Sometimes I take a mini-portable camera which

I hide. That is what I usually do.

But I understand her motives for not allowing cellphones to her shows. Many bands are doing that.

Some people just cannot control themselves and film everything with their hands up in the air ... leaving the people behind them just looking

at thousands of lite screens and not enjoying the full show!

That is a No, No. I dont like to see that either.

:D

-

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/1237100832203649031?s=19

Lmaooo so after her mess of a tour she's actually milking it even more with a god damn $225 book "to thank you all for your incredible support throughout her tour, even if your show was cancelled or rescheduled". Madonna and her team should be ashamed of themselves.

new fan here... thought i'd share my first impressions of the albums i've listened to so far .. here's my ranking

like a prayer > erotica > ray of light > bedtime stories > confessions on a dancefloor > true blue > music > MDNA > american life

(i havent really listened to the others properly so i dont wanna count them)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

new fan here... thought i'd share my first impressions of the albums i've listened to so far .. here's my ranking

like a prayer > erotica > ray of light > bedtime stories > confessions on a dancefloor > true blue > music > MDNA > american life

(i havent really listened to the others properly so i dont wanna count them)

american life after MDMA...girl wheres your taste

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

american life after MDMA...girl wheres your taste

well mdna was much more enjoyable on the first few listens, american life was... interesting, it had some good songs like american life and hollywood but... meh, production gives me a headache

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

well mdna was much more enjoyable on the first few listens, american life was... interesting, it had some good songs like american life and hollywood but... meh, production gives me a headache

American life might take U a while but its one of her strongest albums

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Mine is

1) Like a Prayer/True Blue

2) Erotica

3) American Life

4) Music

5) Confessions

6) Ray of Light

7) Madonna

8) Like a Virgin

9) Bedtime Stories

Madonna died in 2006 so I'm not missing anything. But I'd say her best album is The Immaculate Collection.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

This coming from someone with a Grimes avi... worms

BzhmW.png

Mine is

1) Like a Prayer/True Blue

2) Erotica

3) American Life

4) Music

5) Confessions

6) Ray of Light

7) Madonna

8) Like a Virgin

9) Bedtime Stories

Madonna died in 2006 so I'm not missing anything. But I'd say her best album is The Immaculate Collection.

you have maggots in your brain if you don't acknowledge anything post 2006...hard candy is a solid record, madame x is a return to form, mdna exists, and rebel heart was her first real album where she allowed herself to reflect on her legacy.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

You're free to listen to whatever you want baby. But so am I. If you like those records cool, I hate them but I'm not here calling you names. TO ME, they're not on par with her discography, but if you like them you are very free to do so.

I used to love her, but I'm feeling a bit «uncomfortable» that she is still trying the sexed-up vixen act at her age. Sexy can go a long way, but wanting to appeal to younger audiences with straight-up sex, when she is almost at grandmas' age, I don't know, I don't buy it. 

Has she been the Queen of Pop? definitely. But many artists tend to fall into the category «that artist's best work is behind him-her-them», and I'm afraid Madonna falls into that category (same as U2). The last song I loved from her was Masterpiece, which is not at all in the same vein as the rest of MDNA. 

I used to love her, but I'm feeling a bit «uncomfortable» that she is still trying the sexed-up vixen act at her age. Sexy can go a long way, but wanting to appeal to younger audiences with straight-up sex, when she is almost at grandmas' age, I don't know, I don't buy it. 

Has she been the Queen of Pop? definitely. But many artists tend to fall into the category «that artist's best work is behind him-her-them», and I'm afraid Madonna falls into that category (same as U2). The last song I loved from her was Masterpiece, which is not at all in the same vein as the rest of MDNA. 

since when has she done ANYTHING EVER to appeal to others? she has always sold sex, ever since her debut.  nothing has changed since then, just admit you're ageist and hate aging women

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Umm... I mean, sure, you may dislike her more recent output, but that's a bit of an extreme thing to say, don't you think?

Mmm I meant it as an artist and I was obviously joking, but if offended somebody's sensibility I'm sorry. I have Hard Candy, MDNA, and Rebel Heart, because I'm a die hard fan and even been to her Rebel Heart tour. It's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. I admit that there is something to like for every record post 2006, but claiming they're on the same level of her pre 2006, I don't know, it's reaching. To me especially Rebel Heart and Madame X are unlistenable because of the way her voice has ben autotuned, so annoying. My group of friends says that these two records are a compilation of autotuned farts lmao It may be too much but I agree that they're unpleasant to listen sometimes.

I recently listened to all of her albums for the first time and imma rank them

1. True Blue

2. Madonna

3. Rebel Heart

4. Like A virgin

5. American Life

6. Music

7. Erotica

8. MDNA

9. Bedtime Stories

10. Like A Prayer

11. Ray of Light

12. Madame X

13. Confessions

14. Madame X

15. Hard Candy

you have maggots in your brain if you don't acknowledge anything post 2006...hard candy is a solid record, madame x is a return to form, mdna exists, and rebel heart was her first real album where she allowed herself to reflect on her legacy.

I cackled

but yes, the thing about madonna is you can never write her off, I will never doubt in my mind that she has the ability to do something extraordinary at any moment

since when has she done ANYTHING EVER to appeal to others? she has always sold sex, ever since her debut.  nothing has changed since then, just admit you're ageist and hate aging women

True, she has never done anything to appeal to others. True, she has always sold sex.  I don't think I am ageist though.

I prefer downright sexy to sex, honestly, no matter how old a singer (male or female) is. But I feel that her sexed-up act feels now forced as she gets older. 

Anyways, agree to disagree. This is why i no longer follow her, because she isn't for me anymore :)

Madonna just needs to mature a bit she isn’t 20 anymore all her antics are childish and embarrassing for a 60 year old, she just doesn’t get that she’s not at her peak anymore. All the desperation is really tainting her career.

And no this isn’t an ageist attack, but if your grandma started wearing fishnet stockings and was dancing on polls in a strip club it would be embarrassing as hell.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance