Guest Zephyr

Madonna

Crave leaked last night, why do leaks get taken down so fast these days for crying out loud

Seriously. I just found it leaked. I can't find it anywhere at all

Apparently many people don't like it, but I think Crave is quite good.

Also, I found this rather interesting read from Vogue UK. Get that acclaim, Madge!

jrGrF8j.jpg

I'm perched to hear Batuka and God Control! 

And while I'm at it, I wanted to post her GLAAD Advocate for Change Award acceptance speech too. Some really touching bits, you can tell how much of an impact the LGBT+ community has had on her, and unfortunately her friends and idols dying of AIDS, too.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Apparently many people don't like it, but I think Crave is quite good.

Also, I found this rather interesting read from Vogue UK. Get that acclaim, Madge!

jrGrF8j.jpg

I'm perched to hear Batuka and God Control! 

And while I'm at it, I wanted to post her GLAAD Advocate for Change Award acceptance speech too. Some really touching bits, you can tell how much of an impact the LGBT+ community has had on her, and unfortunately her friends and idols dying of AIDS, too.

Her destroying that "cultural appropriation" bullshit :defeated: go get 'em queen

Second solo track*** we got ‘I Rise’.

I’ve cancelled my pre-orders. I hate everything about this album so far. I’m also sick of her featuring.

Oh right I forgot about that one.

Well it sounded good when the Met Gala performance came out 84 years ago... now her voice and the mixing sound weird at least on the file I found but the real catastrophe is the rest of the track from 2:09 onwards, honestly I just feel like vomiting. Her being so woke and artsy or whatnot has reached the point where it's just ridiculous and pretentious. Apparently she's tired of hearing her old material but woman... I'm over of your new material before it's even out! I kinda liked I Rise and Medellín started growing on me but her decision to switch to some ridiculous children's TV show music in the middle of the track was a major step backwards. 

giphy.gif

Dark Ballet would have been ok if Madonna didn’t sound so horrendous with her auto-tuned vocals. Her voice was never amazing to start with.....but honestly people at karaoke night can sing Madonna songs better then Madonna herself these days.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Gosh, ya'll made me fear it would've been an atrocity while it's actually very good and well produced.

it's called Dark Ballet, the "carousel/circus like"  with the political monologue break in the middle makes complete sense