Guest Zephyr

Madonna

Wait Rebel Heart is finally hitting me. Just downloaded the super deluxe now too. I just had the first 6 songs up until now and haven't bothered with any demos.

You need some demos. She RUINED like 7 previously amazing songs.

14417469274.gif

I can't thoooo I'm forcing myself to love the album versions. Plus I literally just deleted all the her demos that I had in my library because I never used them :slayty:

The album versions are not capable or deserving of receiving love.

14417469274.gif

To me any of the demos are worth keeping that are drastically different like LFL Demo 1 compared to the final or each iteration of Rebel Heart/Wash All Over Me

Or any of the ones that didn't make the album

BzhmW.png

Does anyone else like hate the album cover though?  :derpna2:

All 3 of them are ugly. I'm probably not buying any of them so it doesn't really matter though  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

The demos that are must-have in my opinion are Wash All Over Me, Addicted, Veni Vidi Vici, Inside Out, Rebel Heart, and Iconic, if you even plan on giving them a chance. But they might not impress you since you have already heard the album.

To me any of the demos are worth keeping that are drastically different like LFL Demo 1 compared to the final or each iteration of Rebel Heart/Wash All Over Me

Or any of the ones that didn't make the album

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm +Borrowed Time

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm +Borrowed Time

I love HeartBreakCity and I'm irked at both the way they combined all the words in the final version and removed the end "and I still feel shitty" 

and also how the abortions Graffiti Heart and Autotune Baby somehow made their way onto the super deluxe or regional exclusives and Queen was scrapped entirely wtf

BzhmW.png

I love HeartBreakCity and I'm irked at both the way they combined all the words in the final version and removed the end "and I still feel shitty" 

and also how the abortions Graffiti Heart and Autotune Baby somehow made their way onto the super deluxe or regional exclusives and Queen was scrapped entirely wtf

Eek at Queen being the worst one on the whole thing though

I didn't know they were still changing the tracklist what a damn mess *moves Queen to b-sides*

Queen is literally the worst song next to Iconic... like have you not heard the tone-deaf guy moaning during the entire chorus?? Unlistenable.

14417469274.gif