Sign in to follow this  
psycholifegaurd

If Lana were to release all her outtakes from ONE album, which album/ era would you include?

Born to Die outtakes are from another world, and she could make so many different themed albums with those songs.

Paradise/ Tropico exclusives (if there are any) would be so iconic since it brings up many religious and unique themes. 

Ultraviolence outtakes would destroy the world.

I feel like honeymoon outtakes (or what we have of them) could change the entire reputation  of honeymoon.

Lust for Life would be my fav, since it’s dreamy and political, it would be super nice to have them lol.

And I wish we had more outtakes for NFR, Chemtrails, BB, Violet (lmfao), and Ocean Blvd.

UV is the obvious choice because we’ve heard so many of them and they are so so good.. you could have a whole new groundbreaking album just with songs that were considered not good enough.. and that’s crazy! Usually you hear outtakes and you think “yeah it’s passable but it’s just ok.. like filler music”

I would actually love honeymoon I think though, because of the very few outtakes we have, I love them all :flutter: and would be so happy to hear the many more that I’m sure exist 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

youre asking an album comprised of outtakes from just one album's recording sessions? id go with either BTD (because the iconic sound and vocal style), UV (because its probably her best creative output) or LFL (because we hardly have anything from that era)