Davis

Florence + The Machine

Based on the rumoured titles, what songs are you guys most excited for? What kind of lyrics and production do you think we will get this era?

I'm thinking we will get an album with lots of lyrics like Ship To Wreck (about destruction, etc.) and the production will be like HBHBHB (song), Caught, Wish That You Were Here, and Conductor. More of a "live" sound with lots of strings and wind instruments and guitar. I don't think we will get anything that's the same as Ceremonials, production-wise, again. I'm so excited!

I'm getting, based on the first song/video and poem that she released and some of the potential song titles, maybe a more spiritual/earthy kind of album. Less chaotic than HBHBHB, maybe not as "big" production. It's hard to tell though, which makes it kind of exciting. 

I really want to hear Patricia. I imagine it's going to be a personal song. Hunger sounds like it could be really interesting too. 

I hope we get a few bonus tracks or a deluxe version. Though if the tracks are as spread out and messy as HBHBHB maybe not  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

The Standom was right!!!

Tracklisting:

1. June

2. Hunger

3. South London Forever

4. Big God

5. Sky Full of Song

6. Grace

7. Patricia

8. 100 Years

9. The End of Love