Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

I'm not initially blown away as much as I currently am still by the E•MO•TION album tracks, so in other words I understand why all these songs are only B-sides. However, accepting them for what they are they are really cute and I'm so glad she let us hear these. I wish this would become a trend among pop artists.

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm not initially blown away as much as I currently am still by the E•MO•TION album tracks, so in other words I understand why all these songs are only B-sides. However, accepting them for what they are they are really cute and I'm so glad she let us hear these. I wish this would become a trend among pop artists.

Smartest person on here. I agree 100% with you!

Viktor Elias | Hits 93 Toronto

@Hits93Toronto

'Glory' is terrible. Britney is just another artist that is being squeezed by label execs to make a few bucks so chill.

Except she had a firm hand in this album, unlike her past few releases, educate yourself bitch. Glory has great reviews. Carly is one of my fave artists but she has nothing on the Queen of Pop.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1