Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

Why is the bop that is Right Words Wrong Time paid dust

I used to really like it! before B-Side dropped I was listening to Dedicated and I payed attention to the lyrics... and yeah, it's not bad but it's nothing special lyrically and sonically neither tbh, at least compared to other tracks

8nl2OpX.png

After sitting on this b side project for awhile, I’ve realized it’s quite wonderful but I’d cut the tracklist down to be similar in length to emotion side b.... but at the same time there’s elements of almost every song that I like, it just feels bloated a little idk anyone else feel that way?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

After sitting on this b side project for awhile, I’ve realized it’s quite wonderful but I’d cut the tracklist down to be similar in length to emotion side b.... but at the same time there’s elements of almost every song that I like, it just feels bloated a little idk anyone else feel that way?

i get the bloated part. there’s two versions of one song and they’re both not the strongest songs on the album i dont use either of them. i think also the songs on here are more slow burn so it already feels longer than it should.

i get the bloated part. there’s two versions of one song and they’re both not the strongest songs on the album i dont use either of them. i think also the songs on here are more slow burn so it already feels longer than it should.

OMG thanks for agreeing but I LOVE Felt This Way and Stay Away hahahaha regardless tho I’m happy we got this many tracks!!

am i the only one a little disappointed with the lack of disco vibes? the album is really good but it doesn't have the same 70s disco influence from Side A that i really wanted to hear !!

This. Maybe she’ll come thru and actually give us Disco Sweat (or someone could leak it if it’s out there??) bless the carly stans like the charli ones today pls

FAKE MONA LISA EXTENDED

3 minutes of pure heaven and the bridge we deserved (thanks Summer Love for being the most incredible sister track)

https://wi.to/55cb61ed81f71894 (v.1)

https://wi.to/afb162c17c69603a (v.2)

made by me with help of God :defeated: :defeated:  :defeated:

THIS IS SO GOOD! :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

THIS IS SO GOOD! :defeated:

I'm replacing this on my album WHEW this is phenomenal thank you so much @Jujuba   :wub:   :sluttybunny:  :gclap:  :defeated:

I wonder if most of the songs in the compilation are basically the same as when they were recorded in 2017-2018 like Let's Be Friends, or they were re-worked for this release.

8nl2OpX.png

am i the only one a little disappointed with the lack of disco vibes? the album is really good but it doesn't have the same 70s disco influence from Side A that i really wanted to hear !!

Summer Love and Stay Away are RIGHT THERE??

Side A was never that much disco at all anyway. Only Julien had real influences, the album was more of a tribute to the 60s-70s-80s-90s sounds