honeymooncd

Questions about Lana for a research paper.

Can you guys help me come up with questions about Lana(or Taylor Swift) that I can use to write about?

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

questions about anything or?Β 

Anything. Her public image, music, relationships, etcΒ 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

1 minute ago, honeymooncd said:

Anything. Her public image, music, relationships, etcΒ 

well, these aren't worded as questions, and i'm not sure if the essay you're writing is an informative, argumentative, or persuasive paper, but:Β 

Β 

Coquette or Americana? a look into lana's aes/lyricism from her early days - present and discuss which category she falls into
K's a Friend of MineΒ centered around the mysterious K that is mentioned in her earlier work and what their relationship was/could have been/was even real. There's even some theories about this in the Lanalysis thread, so you could use that as a jump start
Rags to Riches or Silver Spoon?Β discussing her come up and the misinformation of her relying on her father's money to get famous

Β 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Girl do ur damn assignment urself

now why would i do that

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

Here are some from perplexity.ai

1. How have Lana Del Rey's musical influences shaped her unique sound?
  2. What controversies has Lana Del Rey faced throughout her career, and how have they impacted her public image?
  3. How does Lana Del Rey's work reflect and respond to societal and cultural issues?
  4. What role has Lana Del Rey played in defining the music and culture of her generation?
  5. How have Lana Del Rey's fans and critics interpreted her work, and what controversies have arisen from these interpretations?