rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

2 minutes ago, tough said:

the snippet has 42 million views on instagram 

and 9.4 million views on TikTok now :) 

the random time is stopping them from having a +7 million debut on spotify btw

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I think we moved on to fast from 

quavoxldr.lnk.to/tough

quavoxldr makes it seem like a joint single but literally everything else makes it seem like it's his song except the vinyl on lana's store which makes it seem like hers. will we have an answer tomorrow absolutely not! :thumb3:

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

1 minute ago, cinnamon teeth said:

quavoxldr makes it seem like a joint single but literally everything else makes it seem like it's his song except the vinyl on lana's store which makes it seem like hers. will we have an answer tomorrow absolutely not! :thumb3:

It might say Quavo’s label, but it’s possible this is truly a Quavo and Lana Del Rey project.

im not sure how it works but they’re both singed to Capital and their music is distributed through UMG, so I think it would he relatively easy to sell Tough on her website even if Quavo’s label is the one ‘distributing’ it? 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

It might say Quavo’s label, but it’s possible this is truly a Quavo and Lana Del Rey project.

im not sure how it works but they’re both singed to Capital and their music is distributed through UMG, so I think it would he relatively easy to sell Tough on her website even if Quavo’s label is the one ‘distributing’ it? 

u were right check ur email 😭

giphy.gif