That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

Mom: Go outside and play with the neighbor kid

The neighbor kid:

On 9/13/2024 at 8:24 PM, Strangelove said:

Homeless people are an entirely different story… what would be good for them and society is for the police to forcefully institutionalize mentally ill vagrants instead of letting them terrorize society. Contrary to belief, Goldman Sachs isn’t responsible for someone being homeless.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

On 9/13/2024 at 9:24 PM, Strangelove said:

Homeless people are an entirely different story… what would be good for them and society is for the police to forcefully institutionalize mentally ill vagrants instead of letting them terrorize society. Contrary to belief, Goldman Sachs isn’t responsible for someone being homeless. 

If you are poor and cannot afford health insurance, I pay for your healthcare through Medicaid and if you are old, Medicare. If you can’t afford to go to school, I pay for your Federal Pell Grant. Oh, and if you’re a migrant, I pay for your shelter and food costs. 

So, yeah, like, it’s totally terrible these private companies are taking my money to pay for other people’s things. Oh… wait… :blush:.

mod note: user was banned for this post and others after crossing one too many lines

i'm glad this jackass got banned.

giphy.gif

On 9/14/2024 at 4:24 AM, Strangelove said:

If you are poor and cannot afford health insurance, I pay for your healthcare through Medicaid and if you are old, Medicare. If you can’t afford to go to school, I pay for your Federal Pell Grant. Oh, and if you’re a migrant, I pay for your shelter and food costs. 

So, yeah, like, it’s totally terrible these private companies are taking my money to pay for other people’s things. Oh… wait… :blush:.

mod note: user was banned for this post and others after crossing one too many lines

What the fuck is this? :oprah2: LanaBoards is not a 1930s/40s Europe

2.gif

The best part of this is that someone had to make a rule against advocating fascism.

"

Don’t advocate for fascism on Lanaboards"

giphy.gif