Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Kelli is a class act omfg, sharing those very kind words of her ex, Daily Mail definitely expected her to roast him but she didn't

Idk... I sensed a subtle shade.... 

Just now, JDaniel said:

she is really fantastic no bitterness

it almost seemed like she didn't care

That was not my point... but.. anyways... :awkney2:

28 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

Reading some of the precedent pages and - some of you seriously need to go out and breath some fresh air. I don't wanna sound rude, but all this talking about him, some wishing them the divorce or saying it's "destined to end" bringing up examples of other couples is simply SICK. 

It's her own fucking life, she knows what she's doing. Not everything is black and white, remember that we know very few of him AND of them as a couple.

Then, she married this man thinking about HER happiness, not her fans'. There was a reason if she wanted to keep this private...she's surely aware that her actions have an impact on those who follows her but maybe she suppose that most of us use our brain cells. 

Also, for those worrying that listening to her will make him rich...she most likely made a pre-marriage contract, she's not stupid. Her family and managers 100% adviced her to keep her money safe, in case anything might go wrong.

Assumptions like this are so childish and stupid. I'm sorry because I don't wanna sound rude but some things that I read here made me really angry.

Just remembered to separate the ART from the ARTIST. Just listen to the music if you don't agree with her decisions or opinions, but let her live her happiness now.

Beautifully stated. 

ce n'est pas que de la musique il y a également des textes qui racconte toujours une autre histoire que celle de Monsieur Trump

vous savez cela vous indiffere peut etre mais savoir que actuellement sur tictoc l'époux de Lana fait de la promo pour ce personnage me fait mal

excuse me 

It's not just music, there are also lyrics that always tell a different story than that of Mr. Trump.

you know this may not interest you but knowing that currently on tictoc Lana's husband is promoting this character hurts me

38 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Right- let me phrase a question to both of you- let’s say you become pregnant and the doctor tells you that you can’t have an abortion in your state but if you don’t you risk death- would you illegally cross borders? Would your boyfriends agree to this despite being on the “opposite political spectrum”- it’s always okay until it effects YOU 

I’m not a Trump supporter. I’m not even American. I hate that vile man with a passion. My point is, you can’t choose the views of those closest to you. Any one of my brothers would have reposted the same things as Jeremy and despite it I love them to pieces. It is not always simply the case of cutting people out of your life for their opposing views. What do you think her brother’s opinions are? What about the guys in her band? Does everyone have to pass an interview round? Because the people around you have horrible views it does not mean you will adopt them. 

36 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i mean to be fair this kinda is wolf in sheep's clothing because she still spilled he ended 12 year engagement, their few month relationship + he married Lana after one month lol :eartha:

Yeah, I mean it might look shady but it would've made her look shadier if she refused to give any comments. 

I just now saw the TikTok clip and thinking now it kinda looks weird that she agreed to send all these screenshots to a random guy

2.gif

woke up today to find out that this actually happened and i wasn't hallucinating all of yesterday

disappointed is an understatement, but ill never stop stanning

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

It's fine to vent—within reason—but what world are members living in when half the citizens of the United States support Trump? That is a FACT.

So of course Lana, just like the rest of us here in the United States, are going to encounter them and find them among our family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and wider community. And here, on this board. 

We know so little about Lana herself when it comes down to it—and many times less about her relationship with this man.

Maybe we'd prefer—superficially and stupidly—she marry someone like the dashing Francesco Carrozzini or Barrie-James, but she didn't. She married this gentleman and we can ultimately only wish her well.

From her songs, we know she is drawn to older men and knows about all kinds of abuse, so if he's abusive, she'll deal with it. She's got to be the one with all the power in the relationship. And her father, sister, and brother would object to her marrying this man if they thought he was absolutely some kind of a monster or closet monster.  

I haven’t been on this thread AT ALL except from now because I know the type of things people would be saying.

my opinion:

Lana is HAPPY. He’s a Trump supporter so I definitely don’t like the guy but if Lana is happy and has found love, we should support her, not bring her down. I wish some of you would realise she’s not a fucking robot who does everything at her fans’ commands, she’s a HUMAN BEING and is able to do what she wants, no matter who it concerns!

1 minute ago, ldrzodiac said:

I haven’t been on this thread AT ALL except from now because I know the type of things people would be saying.

my opinion:

Lana is HAPPY. He’s a Trump supporter so I definitely don’t like the guy but if Lana is happy and has found love, we should support her, not bring her down. I wish some of you would realise she’s not a fucking robot who does everything at her fans’ commands, she’s a HUMAN BEING and is able to do what she wants, no matter who it concerns!

And quite a strong-willed and intelligent one, surrounded by a close and loving family. 

again, maybe if yall stop praising your faves for every single thing and putting them on higher pedestals, yall wouldn’t let anything (good or bad) they do get to yall. i promise yall will be okay if she stays with him. pls touch grass :air2: stay in your place AS A FAN! you do not know Lana personally, and you don’t know her man personally. All you guys know is what you see on the internet. 

all these dumb ass think pieces. and i’m not defending anyone btw

anyways LASSO when?

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

4 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

we should support her, not bring her down. I wish some of you would realise she’s not a fucking robot who does everything at her fans’ commands, she’s a HUMAN BEING and is able to do what she wants, no matter who it concerns!

it would be one thing if he was JUST a trump supporter who follows him or smthn, but he repeatedly REPOSTS and likes awful posts that are pro-trump and pro-violence, which just means he's a disgusting human being, and if she can marry someone who is that far right and vocal about, I don't think we should support her

this has nothing to do with pleasing her fans, it has to do with basic morals, i don't know how she can literally marry and dedicate her life to someone who is actively spreading hate and supporting one of the worst presidents we've ever had that plans to TAKE AWAY human rights

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

It’s okay to vent – within reason – but what kind of world do Congressmen live in when half of the citizens of the United States support Trump? It’s a FACT.

So of course, Lana, like the rest of us here in the United States, will meet and find them among our family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, and our broader community. And here, on this forum. 

We know very little about Lana herself, and even less about her relationship with this man.

Perhaps we would have preferred, superficially and stupidly, that she marry someone like the handsome Francesco Carrozzini or Barrie-James, but she didn't. She married this gentleman and we can only wish her luck in the end.

From her songs, we know that she is attracted to older men and that she knows all kinds of abuse, so if he is abusive, she will take care of it. She is the one with the power in the relationship. And her father, sister and brother would oppose her marrying this man if they thought he was some kind of monster or hidden monster.  

in hidden monster you will notice that there is the hidden word