Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with fans at Dairy Bar in Whitley City, KY - October 4th, 2024

49 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

That truly is Beth Dufrene

Baby, this is Lizzy Grant! Swinging by the local late-night diner to grab a milkshake & grilled cheese (which is apparently what she ordered) is quintessential LG x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

23 minutes ago, Mer said:

sorry I’m drunk and still weirded out by all this :runs:

that’s okay i’m stoned and I’m a little weird about it too :assad:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Sorry, I'm drunk and still upset about all this:executed:

sometimes alcohol does not harm a certain clairvoyance, for me it is not like before

a bit like a female politician on campaign than anything else

18 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

sometimes alcohol does not harm a certain clairvoyance, for me it is not like before

a bit like a female politician on campaign than anything else

Run it by me in French let’s see if I understand that version :delicious:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

28 minutes ago, Mer said:

Expliquez-le-moi en français, voyons si je comprends cette version :délicieux:

je simplifie 

l'alcool donne parfois de la lucidité ,c'est photos ne resssemble plus a celle d'avant

j'ai le sentiment de suivre une femme politique en campagne (en référence a ce qu'elle a essayé de nous "vendre"sur des forums de fan depuis quelle est avec jeremy)

1 hour ago, JDaniel said:

je simplifie 

l'alcool donne parfois de la lucidité ,c'est photos ne resssemble plus a celle d'avant

j'ai le sentiment de suivre une femme politique en campagne (en référence a ce qu'elle a essayé de nous "vendre"sur des forums de fan depuis quelle est avec jeremy)

Quelle femme politique? Je suis encore confus

C’est une reference a Kamala? (Sorry too lazy to add the accents) 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I think it’s sweet that earlier this year in May, presumably soon after her and Jeremy started dating, she stated that she wanted to visit McCreary county.. and now they’re honeymooning there!
I have a friend who is from Corbin, KY which is about 45 minutes from Whitley City where Lana was tonight (I actually went to Corbin back in July to see him for the first time in a few years as I used to visit Cumberland Falls State Park there with him and some other friends during some summers) and I texted him asking if he was familiar with Dairy Bar. He said he used to love going there for their milkshakes growing up and still stops by for one every now and then and was there a few months ago. He finds it very cool that she’s visiting such a small town! Can’t wait to see where else she stops by during her visit there. If she’s there for awhile, she may be able to catch the beautiful Moonbow at CF from the 15th-19th.. it’s one of the few places in the world where you can see one, and as someone who has caught it before, it really is a gorgeous sight x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Quelle femme politique? Je suis encore confus

C'est une référence à Kamala ? (Désolé, j'ai la flemme d'ajouter les accents) 

c'est une image pas une personne en particulier

31 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

i love how much face the guy in the last pic (before the spoiler) is serving, do u know how insane it is to be out-mugging lana del rey!?!

He's handsome but be fr a bit.

He's kind of giving Jack Donoghue cousin.

1 hour ago, audreysdance said:

She looks so happy and radiant and Jeremy signing the t-shirt is so fun too :oic:

i hope she rips that shirt in half and burns the part with jeremy's sign to curse their relationship!