PennCentralFan

Lana living in the UK thoughts?

Loool i love seeing people wonder why it rains so much in england. I wish i knew.

Try living here

in all that bastard rain.

You get used to it, dont worry

:giggle: 

I feel like the amount of rainfall everyone says we get is a bit exaggerated

20r46kx.jpg

I feel like the amount of rainfall everyone says we get is a bit exaggerated

It can be, but you have to admit that we do seem to get a lot more rain than most other countries or than what some people are used to, say from abroad.

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I found really strange how/ and with what (construction material wise)  the houses are build in US. They are not made of concrete (the ones that I saw at least). Not just the houses but the front and back doors. The doors aren't  made with massive wood they are more like paper doors. I don't know how people are able to sleep at night knowing they have soft doors LOL. I would be scared to know is easy for anyone to get in the house.

my door is made of thick wood! paper doors? uh oh what if it gets windy?? what are your doors made of?

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

my door is made of thick wood! paper doors? uh oh what if it gets windy?? what are your doors made of?

:hooker:  paper door is just an expression. They seem to use a lot of formic and mdf there in houses which was unsual to me. My door is also made of thick wood. :P

cCx0cLA.gif

glgcDdT.gif

This has been a good thread to read. I've liked reading all the responses, but I still wish Lana lived in the USA though. Her music is so American it seems strange in a way that she would choose to live in London, but in living in England I suspect she realizes how American she is and her music continues to reflect America. 

She's more popular in the UK and Europe so I don't blame her but until you make it big in America you haven't really made it.

:icant:

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*