Sign in to follow this  
IconicSoul

Covers and Art by Iconic Soul

lana-del-rey-carmen-polydor-087_zpsc7764

lana-del-rey-summertime-sadness-preview-

The funny thing with the first cover is that the photo with Bradley putting his finger in Lana's mouth didn't exist in HQ or in any clear form except that Blue Jeans vinyl so I took the known promotional picture and I somewhat managed to make it look like the original one. Some hours later the picture of Bradley putting his fingers in her mouth leaked in HQ xD :P

About the second one I resized it to 600x600 and changed the look but to tell you the truth I don't like the gradient in the logo of SS I'd correct it but I closed PS now :)

Basically I was searching for this font and I have come to the conclusion that the font is custom made and inspired by the Canada Type font Press Gothic

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/canadatype/press-gothic/

. This is not sure but explain this. In the Paradise digital booklet if you go to the properties of the document the artwork was made with Adobe InDesign CS6 in 19 - 9 - 2012 and the fonts existing are two Courier types and one called Rainbow.ttf which I searched and asked many people who know Sans Serif fonts but didn't recognized it. Some even tried a program that detects fonts but didn't find anything. I believe it's custom made or else someone would have known about it.

Now what I do. Here is an example of the power of Photoshop

videogameslogo_zps3072b59b.png

When I have time I will make a tutorial, these days I have a hard time creating Lana's signature font it's pretty difficult I try to make it as precise as the original one by using the booklet fonts not to say how much this costs :P

But there are only two fonts appearing in the booklet. And it's also locked for marking ;) They made a custom font and called it Rainbow that's what I think. Now if you have a reliable source of that Rainbow.ttf I'd be glad

Which one of the QOTGS cover do you like? I love the picture but I'm not sure about the logos

HJJ_zps335c116b.png

Now THAT is extremely clever, although i had to look twice to see it. Maybe you should make the QOTGS white? Hm, i dont know.

But i love this one:) Good job

lH7Zs6V.gif