Sign in to follow this  
IconicSoul

Covers and Art by Iconic Soul

Hello. I was thinking about posting the logos I made for anyone who wants to use them in their artworks. They are HQ pngs I tried to be as precise as the original logo of Lana. Here you are. More of them coming soon.

Untitled-2_zpse6c57992.png

Untitled-1_zps18e456a5.png

I'm gonna create a Lana Del Rey design pack a la Electra Heart design pack but I'm re creating the official Lana font with hq fonts from the digital booklet. I'm gonna put the font, HQ photos, the gradient file for photoshop, the pattern and the song logos in PNG. If I get more inspiration I'm gonna create some Lana PNG too :D But it's a very tiring job to do :P

Here I'm working on the font I need some time to finish it though. I'm going to name it Mermaid Motel because it reminds me retro fonts from America's motels and because it's actually a Lana font Mermaid Motel is the most accurate name :)

Kappaalphataualphagammarhoalphaphi3AE0_z

Kappaalphataualphagammarhoalphaphi3AE02_

Basically while I was surfing for retro images I found this

1.jpg

Do you see the font? It's almost the same with Lana's so I come to think that Lana's font is NOT Steelfish like many are so sure of and it's not custom made for sure ;) But because even the experts and the scanners didn't find it in myfonts.com I'm gonna make it although I believe it's a condensed gothic type font

Yup I'm into this right now but it's gonna take time cause I have other things to do now :)

By the way this photo will be on the design pack. I'm gonna put some pretty neat things for everyone that wants to make covers and art <3

Booklet-1_zpsfabc5356.jpg

Hello. I was thinking about posting the logos I made for anyone who wants to use them in their artworks. They are HQ pngs I tried to be as precise as the original logo of Lana. Here you are. More of them coming soon.

Untitled-2_zpse6c57992.png

Untitled-1_zps18e456a5.png

Thank you! Excited for a design pack!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I have all the letters in UHQ I can send them if it will make it quicker

I have them too I've downloaded them from a forum called SpillItNow but I decided to remake them because I thought the ones there were low quality and that doesn't help with finding the edges in Fontographer. So I make my own fonts but one problem is that there are missing letters visually in the booklet (Q, X, Z) :(

Kappaalphataualphagammarhoalphaphi3AE0_z

PNG pics like this will also be in the pack.

lana_del_rey_no_bg_by_dontcallmeeve-d4tu

Thanks you Arzi I'm gonna put the gradient file for photoshop so anyone can create it whatever he / she want

Baby V Alex thank you so much my love

Cola I have them too but they are low quality and doesn't fit the ones I exctracted from the digital booklet but I'm gonna make my own. These days really I don't know what I should do, job, things to do, tumblr, my youtube, the pack I'm really busy but I keep my promises. ;)

I need it too, plz! :P

me too please :D

TZk1z.png