butterflies

Kristijan Majic Remixes

It's funny I was thinking of you this morning, because I listened to your BTD remix 3 times in a row, and I HATE BTD album version, and I realized you made exactly the song I wanted to hear, and then I realized I don't even listen to Old Money anymore because your first remix is just... better.

This remix makes no exception it's absolutely orgasmic, idk how you did it but you found exactly what I would have wanted to hear, I liked the original song but this is really out of this world. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

ZKcaooE.png

Uuuugh it's so good.

:derpna: thanks.... 

EDIT: OMG THIS IS SO GOOD  :party:

Thank u guys!!!!!

This is amazing like always  :O You should seriously try contacting interscope with this remix its very good

Oh they will contact me for copyright infringement :D but thank you!!!

this remix is soooooooo good I can't wait for Lana's next album Divorce :creep: produced by butterflies

From ur mouth to God's ears! :oprah: Thank you!

It's funny I was thinking of you this morning, because I listened to your BTD remix 3 times in a raw, and I HATE BTD album version, and I realized you made exactly he song I wanted to hear, and then I realized I don't even listen to Old Money anymore because your first remix is just... better.

This remix makes no exception it's absolutely orgasmic, idk how you did it but you found exactly what I would have wanted to hear, I liked the original song but this is really out of this world. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

This is huge to me!!!! THANK U SO MUCH :oprah:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

There has to be a way you can officially remix for lana  :defeated: nothing compares. When will Cedric?

Universal wants only edm remixes.

These are for ppl who are not into original stuff...

Maybe we don't like Cedric's remixes but they helped Lana A LOT. So yeah...

Idk for how long it will be up on tumblr

http://tmblr.co/ZBzZbx1wAi3xD

If u like it pls repost

This is reeeeally gooooddDddddd, omgggg :defeated: I just wish the vocals were like +1 louder, because at some points they get drown out by the instrumental. I wish Lana would contact you about doing a remix for her.

lABVyGE.png

This is reeeeally gooooddDddddd, omgggg :defeated: I just wish the vocals were like +1 louder, because at some points they get drown out by the instrumental. I wish Lana would contact you about doing a remix for her.

Thannk you sis. I wish that too :defeated: