butterflies

Kristijan Majic Remixes

butterflies, on 18 May 2015 - 1:24 PM, said:

NEW

30th Lana's remix :party:

You turned an amazing song into a beautiful piece :oprah: I really like the Video Games vibe and the birds chirping although the piano sounds a bit off in the beginning, or maybe that's just me

Nonetheless, congrats Kiki, love this one so much

ZmJh1LG.jpg

You turned an amazing song into a beautiful piece :oprah: I really like the Video Games vibe and the birds chirping although the piano sounds a bit off in the beginning, or maybe that's just me

Nonetheless, congrats Kiki, love this one so much

hunty thats just u. :D

Thank u so much baby!!!! :oprah:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Is it possible to post the instrumental of The Other Woman remix?

I really liked that remix alot and I would be happy to have the instrumental :)

:kiss:

giphy.gif

I really don't like remixes of lana's songs. I think I have like 5 in my itunes that I love. But, I went through this whole thread to listen to your remixes and they're fucking good. Lolita and OSCYS are my favorites. thank you KM x

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I really don't like remixes of lana's songs. I think I have like 5 in my itunes that I love. But, I went through this whole thread to listen to your remixes and they're fucking good. Lolita and OSCYS are my favorites. thank you KM x

thank you so much!!!! <3

new remix

hey boo, if you have time do you think you could maybe try and filter out the instrumental in cry me a river? she just sang on top of a cheesy ass karaoke instrumental i found on youtube: 

i tried doing it myself but it didn't work. i'm not good with audacity though, so i'm not sure if i'm just retarded or if the instrumentals are too different to cancel out? the vocals are beautiful and would be nice with a different instrumental (or with your re-working) 

:hawt:

ZRBNill.jpg

hey boo, if you have time do you think you could maybe try and filter out the instrumental in cry me a river? she just sang on top of a cheesy ass karaoke instrumental i found on youtube: 

i tried doing it myself but it didn't work. i'm not good with audacity though, so i'm not sure if i'm just retarded or if the instrumentals are too different to cancel out? the vocals are beautiful and would be nice with a different instrumental (or with your re-working) 

:hawt:

Hmmm I'm not good with filtering either but I will try when I will come home!!!