butterflies

Kristijan Majic Remixes

What did you tell them, for the video to be back up, since you're playing around with vocals that are part of a copyright ? (Even though you re worked them and everything)

Great remix, it gives the song a slight edge, an extra oumpf :D

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

What did you tell them, for the video to be back up, since you're playing around with vocals that are part of a copyright ? (Even though you re worked them and everything)

Great remix, it gives the song a slight edge, an extra oumpf :D

Nothing. I uploaded it on friday and UMG blocked it. I filed a dispute against it, but later I took it down to rework it. Later I uploaded new version and it was the same so I did the same. Then I wasn't happy with that one too so I deleted that video too. So yesterday I made final version and accepted that I won't be able to publish it on youtube and that I don't want problems with UMG and deleted channel so I decide to put it on soundcloud. 

But when I posted snippet video with link for remix on yt and got comments like ''wtf?'' and ''what's this I want all'' (people can't read or watch video wtf) I was frustrated so I decided to upload it again and file dispute again and wait until/if they will ublock it. When I uploaded it on yt there was not any problems. 

inb4

Lana_Del_Rey_by_Ellen_von_Unwerth_Dark_P

and that's been the story of my life  :toofunny:

Thank you :D

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

the video i made for your Ultraviolence Remix is still up. they even advertise her vevo on it so UMG/Lana must like your work  they almost always block my lana vids  :defeated:

Yeah but they blocked High by the beach everywhere...

OMG THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD

Thank you bae!!!

I am so proud of you  :icant:  :oprah:

I remember the first EP you put on download, the theme was about how a baby is being born and it was so awesome.

Yaass thank you baeee!!! :kiss:

Oh my god YEEES I KNEW IT!

Get that fame bae!

lel I'm still far away from that :D