yu16273947

Foxes

@@Roger About to listen, but the version of the album I just downloaded included the 5:15 version of "Shaking Heads", can you upload the shorter new version please?

Sure, check your inbox :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I love Let go for tonight,echo and youth but otherwise I hate this girl and I don't know why... She changed in comparison of January and I don't like this.

How has she changed... she's the same as she's always been

I feel she has changed a bit, her behaviour is different, she seems less authentic, I thought it was just me but seems like I'm not the only one who feels she has changed somehow.

If you check her videos prior "Let Go for Tonight" she seems more playful and down to earth, after that she just seems like she's seeking for attention and trying to hard.

These changes are tiny and to the date has not bother me, but it was hard to tell if it was just me.

I still love her, love her music and constantly supporting her buying her music anytime I have the money for it.

Oh... and she's using way too much make up lately, she looks so bad and seems plastic.

Also her faces during some interviews and her latest two music videos seems SO forced and that's something that looks bad.

I hope you guys don't take this as an offense or something like that, I truly like her as a musician and I'm supporting her but that won't make me say "YAAAS LOUISA" for everything (even though I never use "yas" to say yes hahaha)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Is the RNBexclusive.se version the legit one? :3

iPlusFree has the legit iTunes one, you should try that one

Just remember, if you like it support :D

Wait, so is the one I got off of rnbexclusive not legit??

there was a "leak" going around in march and it wasn't legit, it was the demos and album sampler versions being downloaded as the official iTunes version so you have to be careful when downloading this album and make sure its the final versions

there was a "leak" going around in march and it wasn't legit, it was the demos and album sampler versions being downloaded as the official iTunes version so you have to be careful when downloading this album and make sure its the final versions

Okay well I *think* mine is legit...

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay well I *think* mine is legit...

what is the track length for Talking to Ghosts?

the album version is 4:21 and the demo (which will be on the fake leak) is: 4:31

Does everyone have the original 4:49 version of Glorious? It's the best one in my opinion

i have it in lossless if you want it

what is the track length for Talking to Ghosts?

the album version is 4:21 and the demo (which will be on the fake leak) is: 4:31

Yep, it's 4:21! I'm all good :party: I guess I forgot to talk about my reaction btw lol

Overall, it's an incredible debut album. Catchy song after catchy song. I didn't feel very excited listening through it at all honestly, I mean literally not one song was new to me, but still, in a year that won't matter. It's a fantastic collection of her songs and a nice way to make a sort-of first impression to the public. I'm sure the sophomore record will be even better, and not too far off :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Haha I have the album sampler with it on :P I was just wondering why no-one has talked about the awful transition where the 3rd chorus used to be

oh right, thought you were requesting it! never mind!

Someone added Hearts and Daggers to the glorious tracklist on Wikipedia....

Such a dreamer... we all wish that song would make the cut as a bonus track.