yu16273947

Foxes

Personally? I think Youth should've opened, that or one of her previous singles (LGfT, or HOH). That way, people know what they're listening to, plus I think Youth is best simply 'cos it's pop-y, yet has that experimental side to it, so it sets the tone of the album pretty much spot on.

I'm gonna agree with you on that, I think Let Go For Tonight might be too uptempo for an opener (the album's tempo is varied and someone could get the idea the album is all really fast paced) so I would've picked HOH

BzhmW.png

Does any one know where the optimists believe part in TTG is from?

""Talking to Ghosts" samples "Dr. Mabuse" presented by Propoganda and Produced by Trevor Horn"

I'm guessing that is it

I liked the album, just said it was a bad opener

I've posted in here a grand total of less than 5 times and only once did I say I thought she wasn't pretty but I like the music

Smart move getting rid of the "You Lil shit" part :fan: oop only know ggd emotes

s8d0lgO.jpg

The digipack is flawless tho... Having said that the deluxe was released in a jewel case in Australia. 

I have a feeling Echo will get a second release just like HOH and Youth. 

Yeah - I think Echo's set to be the next single

sigjs.jpg

I just listened to her album for the second time and watched all her music videos and I have to say that she's really lovely.

It's great how different and also well-producted her videos are, my favorite one is probably Let Go For Tonight because I love her look and happy face in that one.

don't you agree that she looks like young Stefani sometimes ?  :hdu:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx