yu16273947

Foxes

I'm resisting listening to the album snippets. I'm gonna save SOMETHING for this album experience haha.

Can't wait til next Monday! (Or whenever we get an iTunes rip before then)

i will cry if this album leaks

its been such a mess so far

Something tells me it will leak tomorrow haha

My copy has been shipped but I live in Mexico... it will take A LOT to get here.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The album is out... does anyone have scans?

No :( It hasn't even leaked even though some people already have the album, it's a shame because my copy will arrive in the upcoming weeks x_x

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I got my vinyl and deluxe through today. Also got a massive Glorious poster too

Sounds amazing! I wish the vinyl was the deluxe version though and had the deluxe album cover. Its been such a long time, I'm happy that the album is finally here and nearly out. HOPEFULLY the next album doesn't have these demo/album sampler leaks cause it kind of ruined this whole release a bit

Sounds amazing! I wish the vinyl was the deluxe version though and had the deluxe album cover. Its been such a long time, I'm happy that the album is finally here and nearly out. HOPEFULLY the next album doesn't have these demo/album sampler leaks cause it kind of ruined this whole release a bit

I know what you mean - I wish the vinyl was double gatefold and all that, But I'm sure a re-release will come around Christmas time in all honesty

sigjs.jpg

is it worth it to download it cause i almost exceeded my download usage for the month....

YES!

The album in HQ and fully mastered/mixed is AMAZING, you can tell so many differences from the Album Sampler versions specially in "Glorious". Also the "Warrior" songs are somehow re-mastered, they sound crystal clear! I'm super happy with this release and I truly can't wait for my signed copy to arrive.

Btw, I can tell how much Kate Bush made an impact to Louisa, the helicopter sound in "Talking to Ghosts" along with the background voices and noises from "Talking to Ghosts" and "Shaking Heads" are like love letter to Kate's most succesful album from 1985 "Hounds of Love" (yup, the one who knocked Madonna's "Like a Virgin" off from #1).

The shorter "new" version of "Shaking Heads" is imo better and the flow is amazing, still I believe that "Glorious" would be a way better closer for the album, there's an amazing sense of euphoria at the end of this song that would make everyone start the album all over again.

This album is a 10/10 ALL THE SONGS ARE SOLID and any of these could be a hit on radio, I encourage all of you to buy this album, you won't regret it at all.

On a site note, can any of you guys help me an remake this cover in HQ? the font is blurry.

If you can make it 1200x1200 it would be 10000x better :D but if it's only 600x600 but HQ is ok. :D

Foxes-Acoustic-Sessions-Spotify-EP.jpg

You only really need 600px for iTunes so here 

lh0ogB4.png

Thank you, works well for me :)

You see, I'm always looking for 1000x1000 or bigger because when I play music on my iPad my OCD bothers me when I see how 600x600 covers look blurry and so LQ compared to the when I see that cover size on my iPod Touch or my iPhone haha.

I still have the file open so I can do a 1000px if you want.

Oh Yes please :D

Thank you pal! Truly appreciate it :D

I love Let go for tonight,echo and youth but otherwise I hate this girl and I don't know why... She changed in comparison of January and I don't like this.