Sign in to follow this  
Divisive Princess

Something I find interesting...

Okay, so a lot of you have probably already thought to do this, but I decided to changed my google search settings to results from 2008-2009 and search Lizzy Grant. I thought it was really interesting to see what it would have looked like to Google her in the '08-'09 range, before Lana was born. 

Like I said, I'm sure people have already thought to do this, but I just figured that some people haven't.

If you want to know how to change the settings to certain years, just ask.  :kiss:

Okay, so a lot of you have probably already thought to do this, but I decided to changed my google search settings to results from 2008-2009 and search Lizzy Grant. I thought it was really interesting to see what it would have looked like to Google her in the '08-'09 range, before Lana was born. 

Like I said, I'm sure people have already thought to do this, but I just figured that some people haven't.

If you want to know how to change the settings to certain years, just ask.  

Old news for me

but 

ty 

<3

Lots of   :kiss: back to Paris

Edit : Aw thats so nice. I like you even more. Girls who are doing Lana Research ♥ ♡ ❥

So I searched from 2000 till 2009 which led me to this, from 2007: http://www.reverbnation.com/lizzygrantandthephenomena

Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena

I've never heard of the "and the Phenomena" thing, can anyone educate me pls  :icant:  :icant:

Also, I've never seen these before:
l_c0417641a2dd1aea2ac96e42e0823ba0.jpg

l_0219eb5d90232bf9544133348c2109f7.jpg

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Fangirling over Lorde since 1996

So I searched from 2000 till 2009 which led me to this, from 2007: http://www.reverbnation.com/lizzygrantandthephenomena

Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena

I've never heard of the "and the Phenomena" thing, can anyone educate me pls  :icant:  :icant:

Also, I've never seen these before:

l_c0417641a2dd1aea2ac96e42e0823ba0.jpg

l_0219eb5d90232bf9544133348c2109f7.jpg

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena is just what she called her back up band; nothing special. And those photos are very common. If you're interested in seeing more photos from her Lizzy Grant days, here's an amazing thread, http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/222-lizzy-grant-misc-photos/. There's soooooo many pages but they're well worth the time it took me to go through every. single. one. Hope this helped (:

i've seen the pics before definitely, but i am curious as to whether any of her songs that she posted on myspace/that have leaked are officially "lizzy grant and the phenomena" tracks or if that's just random assignment by people with the files. the only track of mine that had that tag when i dled it was disco but i've never really read anything concrete.

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

Something I find interesting is:

I have NEVER seen Lana without false nails on.

Has anyone else?

(Dont be smart and say, well...when she was a kid)

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Has anyone else?

She's not wearing fake nails in these photos, although her natural nails are long-ish. http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/1004-20060501-makor/

Has anyone else?

she once said she's been wearing fake nails since she was 16 or 17 (don't remember exactly)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She's not wearing fake nails in these photos, although her natural nails are long-ish. http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/1004-20060501-makor/

she once said she's been wearing fake nails since she was 16 or 17 (don't remember exactly)

Idk they still look like falsies, just at a decent length for her to play guitar, idk

lH7Zs6V.gif