BelAir-Alt225b.png

Yayo - without texture

Yayo2cd26.png

Guest Dot

Perfect! Using! :kiss:

Aww thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :kiss:

Guest Dot

St. Tropez

This one was inspired by the very talented and creative LB-member, Bad Kid!

sttropez2c4fa.png

Tired of Singing the Blues

This one is rather simple, but I think this picture speaks for itself.

TiredofSina3a3.png

Guest Dot

"Black & White" (Fanmade album)

BlackandWhcdcd.png

Booklet coming soon...

Tracklist:

1. Black Beauty
  2. Afraid
  3. Backfire
  4. I Don't Wanna Go
  5. Butterflies
  6. Lift Your Eyes
  7. Break My Fall
  8. Noir
  9. Velvet Crowbar
  10. My Best Days
  11. Damn You
  12. Back to tha Basics
  13. TV in Black & White
  14. Hollywood's Dead
  15. Hawaiian Tropic
  16. Last Girl on Earth

Guest Dot

I think I might be taking requests now, so if any of you have any ideas for a new cover let me know! ;)

You're very good !  :hooker:

What I'd suggest you to try is stopping using the gradient tool for your letters. I think it might look better without any "3d" effect. 

The yayo cover is really nice but maybe you should lower the opacity of the texture or put it in the first order for your layers. 

I love your ideas and the pictures you choose. 

SCARFACE2371.png

Whaaaat, that's my fav Cola cover

I mean, if they accepted this, they should accept yours.

Wtf is that? Her face got raped :icant:

Screw it , your covers are too awesome for that trashy comparison , Vitamin :kiss2:

ljZXOe0.jpg

Guest Dot

You're very good !  :hooker:

What I'd suggest you to try is stopping using the gradient tool for your letters. I think it might look better without any "3d" effect. 

The yayo cover is really nice but maybe you should lower the opacity of the texture or put it in the first order for your layers. 

I love your ideas and the pictures you choose. 

Thx for the great advice. I'll implement this in my next cover! ;)

Wtf is that? Her face got raped :icant:

Screw it , your covers are too awesome for that trashy comparison , Vitamin :kiss2:

Thank you so much, Bekim! :kiss:

Guest Dot

NEW UNRELEASED ALBUM:

"Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang"

front264b9.png

TRACKLIST:

1. Dangerous Girl
  2. Children of the Bad Revolution
  3. Kinda Outta Luck
  4. Beautiful Player
  5. Serial Killer
  6. Live or Die
  7. Match Made in Heaven
  8. Hit and Run (Version 1)
  9. Scarface
  10. You Can Be the Boss
  11. Put the Radio on
  12. Is It Wrong?
  13. Push Me Down
  14. Hundred Dollar Bill
  15. Playing Dangerous
  16. Every Man Gets His Wish
  17. Us Against the World
  18. You & Me
  19. Angels Forever, Forever Angels

I just saw your status and I realized that I really need a good 'No Kung Fu' cover, because I don't like the ones I have found earlier :teehee: .

Photo: something like this or this or maybe this one . You can also use other photos if you think they do better fit. The only requirements I have it that it has to be a photo from her 'Lizzy Grant' days and that the photo fits a bit with the 'No Kung Fu' idea.

For the font, it doesn't really matter what you use, maybe something retro-esque or handwritting style?

I'm just giving examples, and I hope you can still make a pretty one for me, so it fits with the other lana stuff on my phone :cuteface:

Guest Dot

I just saw your status and I realized that I really need a good 'No Kung Fu' cover, because I don't like the ones I have found earlier :teehee: .

Photo: something like this or this or maybe this one . You can also use other photos if you think they do better fit. The only requirements I have it that it has to be a photo from her 'Lizzy Grant' days and that the photo fits a bit with the 'No Kung Fu' idea.

For the font, it doesn't really matter what you use, maybe something retro-esque or handwritting style?

I'm just giving examples, and I hope you can still make a pretty one for me, so it fits with the other lana stuff on my phone :cuteface:

Alright! I'll see what I can do ;)

Guest Dot

Alright, so unfortunately the pictures you suggested were LQ so I had to go with a different one, but believe me this one represents the "No Kung Fu" idea just as good. It has some kind of "70's Kung Fu/Martial Arts Movie-feel" to it.

Let me know what you think! :blush2: If you don't like the font or the pic just let me know and I'll design another cover!

NoKungFu-sf6d7.png

Alright, so unfortunately the pictures you suggested were LQ so I had to go with a different one, but believe me this one represents the "No Kung Fu" idea just as good. It has some kind of "70's Kung Fu/Martial Arts Movie-feel" to it.

Let me know what you think! :blush2: If you don't like the font or the pic just let me know and I'll design another cover!

NoKungFu-sf6d7.png

I really like it, thank you :flutter:

This will fit perfect with my other stuff :thankyou:

I'm now checking if everything has artwork in my lana collection, or else you will get more requests soon enough :lel: .

btw, do you also make artwork for other artists? I mean, some of the artists I listen to really need some better artwork then what they have now (just say it if you don't wanna do it, it's not really necessary but I really like your designs so). 

Guest Dot

I really like it, thank you :flutter:

This will fit perfect with my other stuff :thankyou:

I'm now checking if everything has artwork in my lana collection, or else you will get more requests soon enough :lel: .

btw, do you also make artwork for other artists? I mean, some of the artists I listen to really need some better artwork then what they have now (just say it if you don't wanna do it, it's not really necessary but I really like your designs so). 

Oh cool! I'd love to do more cover artwork! Just tell me when something doesn't have any artwork.

I might do covers for other artists but the thing is that I need to listen to the songs you need artwork for first, because the feel I get from the music is what inspires me and helps me to choose the pictures I use for my covers.