M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

IKR!!!

I think "Bizarra" might have turned into "Ice Princess"...both sound druggy and Lil Internet-y.

And there's a deluxe edition because she said on Twitter that's where "No Problems" is gonna be :excited:

And "Black Cherry" got demoted to the title "Wallace" :noparty:

And "Luxury" and "Gimme a Chance" are completely re-done.

Let's just hope it stays January I'm sooooo hyped

But you know, still mad at ha

But closer to buying ATM Jam than I was yesterday

Heavy Metal Lover, Heavy Metal Heart, Heavy Metal and Reflective...the illuminati is real

Don't forget....

400 Lux and Lux N' Plush

I'm most excited for SODA tho. So fucking excited.

Okay so Soda will be the next BWET single, released in December if her label is finally pushing a real date

And she's supposed to release a song from Fantasea II, which is now an album due in July 2014, this weekend?!?!?!

And Bizarra has been booted from the album but she might leak it, though she says everything is better (I find it hard to believe that BBD is better).

This is the Azealia I'm here for. The one who posts info and follows through with shit. We shall see come this weekend.

Okay so Soda will be the next BWET single, released in December if her label is finally pushing a real date

And she's supposed to release a song from Fantasea II, which is now an album due in July 2014, this weekend?!?!?!

And Bizarra has been booted from the album but she might leak it, though she says everything is better (I find it hard to believe that BBD is better).

This is the Azealia I'm here for. The one who posts info and follows through with shit. We shall see come this weekend.

yeah im not the only one :defeated:

How is this 8000x better than the snoozy original? Honestly since Azealia has me more skeptical than stanning at the moment I can say that ATM Jam is sooooo boring without the laugh sample and just sounds empty as fuck. And the chorus shouldn't repeat as much as it does. But this remix is so varied and good, will use.

How is this 8000x better than the snoozy original? Honestly since Azealia has me more skeptical than stanning at the moment I can say that ATM Jam is sooooo boring without the laugh sample and just sounds empty as fuck. And the chorus shouldn't repeat as much as it does. But this remix is so varied and good, will use.

ikr, complete  mess

SO we're getting so far:

-New Video.

-New Featuring (1/10).

-New Song tomorrow.

:D

She completely re-shot the ATM Jam video :toofunny: I hope the red hair still factors in but I wouldn't be mad if she got rid of that raver motocross suit...

But I'm so excited for the new song, it's been so long! We heard ATM Jam what, in June? The remix was more exciting than its actual release.

She completely re-shot the ATM Jam video :toofunny: I hope the red hair still factors in but I wouldn't be mad if she got rid of that raver motocross suit...

But I'm so excited for the new song, it's been so long! We heard ATM Jam what, in June? The remix was more exciting than its actual release.

yes and with a new director too, so probably the red hair isnt there

I don't think BBD is on BWET anymore.......................

ANYWAY, COUNT CONTESSA COMING IN 15 MINS.